Amnesia kush grow

Salty

Alrighty @@Highburyway,I'm using erin multi purpose this grow mucker. It's heavy on the peat and just doesnt want to dry out. I would use light mix but its fifteen squids a bag up my neck o the woods and gettin it delivered is a no no. I don't like using perlite either so I might have to bite the bullet and dig deep for a bag of light mix.

I'm gonna keep these under the cfls until they grow some roots at least. It might just teach me to be a little less complacent and keep my eye on the ball a bit more. Thanks for poppin in.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apologies firstly to @@Dinafem-Mark and everyone else that was poppin by. Various shit kept me from keepin up this diary. I was struggling with personal shit and my growing really took badly to it. But Ive given myself a shake and things are lookin better.

The seed plants never recovered from the overwatering and after a while I decided to try taking clones and goin down that route. Now my cloning skills/practices can be a bit ropey but after much fuckin about

gallery_65091_6225_132983.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_80909.jpg

Two cuts pulled through the cold highland winter/my kackhandedness and are busy rooting out 5ltr pots. They are in with a tentful of other stuff though,so will flowered in them this time round.

They will be out to get famed/trcaned/cuts taken in the next day or two so I will try to take some better pics then.

I have a nice looking male smellyberry so I might dust a couple of small amnesia kush nugs for a few crosses to play with.

All the best folks.

• Like 6

@@Salty

Hope all is in track for you mate ;)...onwards and upwards :boxing:

The plants look good :yep:

Here's hopin mucker.

Forgot to mention they have had no food so far but the compost I use has plenty enough to keep them happy through veg.

I have however used up some Dutch pro take root that someone gave me. Normally I wouldn't have used it but thought what the fuck and cracked on. It has without doubt made quite a difference it would appear but at 25 squids for 250ml there's no way I would buy it.

• Like 3

:eek: what's in it...some sort of ancient Egyptian incense or something!? Fooking ell, I wouldn't be buying it either mate, but for free :guitar: result dude :yep:

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you've been having some health issues mate I can certainly relate :)

The plants look to be coming along great and nice clones :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and please get well soon :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you've been having some health issues mate I can certainly relate :)

The plants look to be coming along great and nice clones :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and please get well soon :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks mucker. Yeah,I'm in constant pain with my back,got circulation problems( blood clots) and I also suffer bouts of heavy depression and struggled to cope for years now. It's not anything I can get well from really but I could learn to cope a bit better,hopefully. We all get old and die brother,its just gettin round to my turn.

I was well chuffed to pull a couple of clones through as I felt I owed it to you,the plants and myself to get some kind of result.

They don't like bein overwatered that's for sure and the more amnesia lookin one is really lush dark green with just the slightest singeing of the tips. It must be finding the Erin multi purpose compost a tad hot,somethin to bear in mind when it comes feeding time. Beautiful plant though.

Thanks for poppin in.

• Like 3

Thanks mucker. Yeah,I'm in constant pain with my back,got circulation problems( blood clots) and I also suffer bouts of heavy depression and struggled to cope for years now. It's not anything I can get well from really but I could learn to cope a bit better,hopefully. We all get old and die brother,its just gettin round to my turn.

I was well chuffed to pull a couple of clones through as I felt I owed it to you,the plants and myself to get some kind of result.

They don't like bein overwatered that's for sure and the more amnesia lookin one is really lush dark green with just the slightest singeing of the tips. It must be finding the Erin multi purpose compost a tad hot,somethin to bear in mind when it comes feeding time. Beautiful plant though.

Thanks for poppin in.

I know depression oh to well mate and is a very hard illness to have and work through but I think it can be done and yes we all must die at some point I would rather this be many years from now for us all. I'm sure your time is not close mate. If you ever need a chat please pm myself and I'll do my best to help :)

There is a lot of depression going around of late I hope with a little sunshine things way look a little better:)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 6

It's modern life man, we aint meant to live such complicated existences, messes with our psychology and not good....hoping you manage to pick it up @@Salty, I too know the darkness that surrounds when the depression kicks in mate...don't beat yourself up though, you don't choose to be that way so forgive yourself and the time to fix the roof is when it's sunshine :yinyang:

• Like 5

It's modern life man, we aint meant to live such complicated existences, messes with our psychology and not good....hoping you manage to pick it up @@Salty, I too know the darkness that surrounds when the depression kicks in mate...don't beat yourself up though, you don't choose to be that way so forgive yourself and the time to fix the roof is when it's sunshine :yinyang:

Thanks for the kind words mucker. My whole life has been pretty traumatic and I've been dragging some heavy baggage around for the thick end of 45yrs. It would help if I pulled my head out the sand and tackled some of these issues instead of hoping its all a bad dream.

Anyways a couple of quick snaps from earlier

gallery_65091_6225_228693.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_216195.jpg

Two very different plants. One short and stocky and the other looks awfully amnesia like. Both are a lovely lush green and appear happy/healthy. I think another weeks veg will do them all and al be putting them to flower.

Ballast is running at 440w for now but will be switched to 600w start of flower and ramped up to 660w halfway. Temps have been 20c low and 25c high and the leccy blanket is on low to keep their bums warm. They seem happy and I'm happy.

• Like 3

Temps and environmental sound perfect and the plants look great :) I think you have atleast 2 phenos which should give a nice comparison ;)

Nice looking plants and great picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Temps and environmental sound perfect and the plants look great :) I think you have atleast 2 phenos which should give a nice comparison ;)

Nice looking plants and great picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

It's just coming into the sweet spot for me. Its getting warmer now but if I get on it now I should have them done before it gets too hot late July early August.

I'm now thinkin early next week for the flip. I'm plannin on treating them to a new lamp and I'm also nearly out of bloom feed so a trip to the grow shop. Maybe.

Al update again next week when they get a quick trim and go into the flower phase

Thanks for poppin in dude.

• Like 2