Amnesia kush grow

Salty

@ I am just doing the single strain. Mango haze sounds nice. Got some mssh x smottie to run next year at some point.

I love a bit of bondage.

I've grown some of budelaires smottie remix and got some gorgeous plants. You should get some nice ones from those seeds.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that you lost one mate. This is never good but does happen.

Glad that the other 4 are through and doing well :)

All the best

D-M.

Looking nice for a week as said all look nice and uniform :). Nice picture update very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work :)

All the best

D-M.

A few days later and I can see them starting to go for it. I scored myself a bag of myco granules so I popped them out of their pots,sprinkled in a few mm of compost and a scoop of granules and popped them back in their pots. I will give them a week then pot them into 1ltr squares.

gallery_65091_6225_198995.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_15583.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_132084.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_81034.jpg

And all together

gallery_65091_6225_83465.jpg

Happy with their progress so far

• Like 6

Potted them up into 1ltr squares earlier tonight. Was a bit of a struggle tbh as I've been proper crippled with severe back pain.

Anyways,a scoop or two of myco granules went into each pot and they will stay in the 1ltr pots for a week or so then see where we are.

Sorry but no pics tonight on account of my back but al get a couple up tomorrow.

All the best

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about the pain issues mate. I hope it gets better soon. The plants look well and will appreciate the potting up :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for lookin in lads,and thanks for the concern with my back. I get pretty much constant pain and have done for a long time now but I've learned to live with it over time. It's all just wear n tear after 20 yrs on a trawler.

The girls have been just a tad neglected over the festives due to me bein immobile....my temps fell a bit low at lights off and the AK don't like it one little bit. I've managed to dial in/screw up the oil tad so its all gonna be sweet again.

Three have had the leading shoot nipped at the 4th and 5th nodes with one slower one bein left to get on with it for now. Seein as my back is a bit better al get a couple of snaps up when the lights go off in the mornin.

All the best

• Like 4

I would certainly look into the cbd strains for your pain issues. I would say moby dick cbd as it has a nice amount of thc but will still leave you very functional.

Worth a look mate

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2