Amnesia kush grow

Salty

@@Salty

"Aye its fuckin nippy gettin auld. I feel like a young boy trapped in an old man's body and I need to learn to deal with it"

The parallels between us are a little uncanny.

I have a few years on ye, but most of those were chucking boxes in a small seafood processing business, with a couple of years fishing on a family boat.

And yep, 3 spinal procedures later, I'm officially disabled. And yep, I suffer from depression too.

But I'm still here,

so are you,

winter's gone

and F**k the Begrudgers lol

I fuckin loved my job brother @@Gerfish,it was my life. Got some amazing memories from the boat though. Like when we scooped up an old WW2 German bomb,or when the old tub sank in a storm and we got rescued by chopper. Also got the not so nice ones like when Piper Alpha went up or when the Saphire was. lost. Crazy days.

Anyways,a couple of quick pics of them after a good trim. Al call them ak1 and ak2. Imaginative eh?

AK1

gallery_65091_6225_215624.jpg

AK2

gallery_65091_6225_24919.jpg

I'm really starting to like the look of these,beautiful little plants. Still only had water but next feed I might start them on a little fishmix. See how they look.

Temps have been 22c low and 27c high and humidity is round about 50%. I will post pics weekly through flower.

Unless somethin goes wrong that is in which case al be straight on here howlin for help.

• Like 9

Onwards and upwards Bro,

finish line in sight🏁

Then start again 👋

Al be lookin to start my next lot in 3 or 4 weeks from now mucker. I'll be takin cuts of both AK tonight,I've got rooted smellyberry cuts or I might go with something from seed nae 100% sure yet.

I only use 150w of assorted cfl bulbs for small plants so I can't fully veg them ready to go but I can save myself a few weeks

• Like 4

@@Salty really nice. Love the shape. Love the shade of green.

Definitely a keeper. I am yet to do a clone run, just keep popping seeds. Hope to have one done before the years out.

• Like 2

@@Salty really nice. Love the shape. Love the shade of green.

Definitely a keeper. I am yet to do a clone run, just keep popping seeds. Hope to have one done before the years out.

I had a proper shit time last year with a load of males so this year I won't make the same mistake sy mucker.

• Like 3

Great to hear things are looking up in your personal life mate :) Now onto the plants which look great :)

I think you are making the right call by flipping now as the Temps are only going to get warmer as we approach summer. If flipped soon you'll be done before we hit full UK summer lol

Things are looking great :)

All the best

D-M.

Great to hear things are looking up in your personal life mate :) Now onto the plants which look great :)

I think you are making the right call by flipping now as the Temps are only going to get warmer as we approach summer. If flipped soon you'll be done before we hit full UK summer lol

All the best

D-M.

Temps in my tent hit 30°c yesterday afternoon,

One rolling thunderstorm after another ⚡

• Like 1

All the best

D-M.

Thanks Mark.

Aye,thats what I was thinkin,try to get them done before the worst of the heat.

They are startin to stretch now so they. had 1ml/ltr of fishmix. They really are gorgeous little plants. Al do a picture update at the weekend.

Thanks for poppin in brother.

• Like 3

No problem what so ever mate I think you'll be cropped out before the serious heat arrives :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

No problem what so ever mate I think you'll be cropped out before the serious heat arrives :)

All the best

D-M.

That's the plan brother.

Ok,that's one week flowered today and they are stretchin away.

gallery_65091_6225_361684.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_91271.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_396973.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_38747.jpg

They were on the gas lantern schedule for 10 days or so before flipping to flower. Ive been playing around with it for a wee while now and I believe it makes a difference. They seem to go into full flower a bit quicker.

Feeding grow at 1ml per litre,temps have been 21c low and 27c high and rh is sittin round about 50%. It's all runnin sweet as so far.

Had some good news last week too. It seems I've got 2 grand odds backdated esa money so some shiny new grow equipment will be on the cards.

• Like 8

Loving the Amnesia looker👍

By "....full flower a bit quicker..."

do you mean less stretch?

No mucker but they start pushing out pistils quicker and form buds a few days sooner.

Thanks for droppin in mucker,always appreciated

• Like 2

Thanks Salty

That sounds like it could be handy for early sexing?

I suppose they would maybe show a bit earlier but I've never tried it tbh. They are usually all sexed and in finals by the time they go on the gls. I might just try a whole veg cycle on it,just to see.

• Like 2