Amnesia kush grow

Salty

@@Salty nice to hear the next generation are on the way :) and always nice to hear when a clone roots :) #newlife

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Salty nice to hear the next generation are on the way :) and always nice to hear when a clone roots :) #newlife

All the best

D-M.

Thanks dude. It's nearly time for me to decide what's goin to be next so a few clones could comr in handy.

AK 1

gallery_65091_6225_252926.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_45181.jpg

AK 2

gallery_65091_6225_243215.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_205719.jpg

Bein fed 1ml grow 2ml bloom per litre but this will be increased slightly this week.

The bids that were dusted look like they have taken the polen and some pistils are goin brown so here's hopin.

All the best.

• Like 7

Have going thought about 1 of the new high cbd strains for your next grow?

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated things are looking great!

D-M.

• Like 1

Have going thought about 1 of the new high cbd strains for your next grow?

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated things are looking great!

D-M.

Thanks Mark,I'm well happy with them.

Still not made my mind up for next grow but whatever it is al need them started in the next week or two.

Thanks for lookin in brother,always appreciated

• Like 3

@@Salty I do need high cbd testers which will be sent out early next week?

If this would work pm me mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

Every time I have a look at your diary,I smile mate. Looking good.

Hope your pollination works, I am going to look into breeding after Christmas I think. Fancy a bit of pollen chucking.

• Like 5

@@Salty I do need high cbd testers which will be sent out early next week?

If this would work pm me mate :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for the kind offer brother but I'm not too much taken with the high CBD strains tbh. Thanks again for your kind offer though and thanks for poppin in by,the interest is always appreciated.

• Like 2

Every time I have a look at your diary,I smile mate. Looking good.

Hope your pollination works, I am going to look into breeding after Christmas I think. Fancy a bit of pollen chucking.

You should give it a go brother,its not difficult. All mine look to be well seeded,the buds that were dusted,and there should be some nice plants amongst them.

Thanks for lookin in mucker.

Plants are in week 5 now so just over a month in.

Temps have been fine as has rh and feedwise they are on 1ml grow 3ml bloom per litre.

Hazier plant

gallery_65091_6225_35855.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_150154.jpg

Kushier plant

gallery_65091_6225_61133.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_405609.jpg

Comin on nice now and can hardly wait to sample some tbh.

• Like 5

Starting to look dank and frosty mate and getting a very nice structure :)

Things are coming along great. Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks for poppin by @@botanics and @@Dinafem-Mark.

So into week 7 I think and the usual cal def is back. I think ive made my mind up to go coco next run,see how that goes. Ionics nutes and a bottle o cal/mag

Anyways,

hazier plant

gallery_65091_6225_118792.jpg

Couple of buds dusted with smellyberry pollen

gallery_65091_6225_19754.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_224306.jpg

Kushier plant

gallery_65091_6225_163561.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_341142.jpg

The cal def is more pronounced on this one but at this stage theres nothin can be done really but am pretty sure al get some tasty smoke

• Like 7

I'll get them home ok now @@botanics right enough. Thanks for lookin in mucker.

One of the lads collapsed and died at the start of the week at 30yrs old so I've been a bit blown away by it all.

Anyways,seven weeks flowered and start week eight today. Cal def is takin its toll but theres nothin I can do at this stage. I've picked up some Humboldt equilibrium for next run as I've had good results with it before. I think I only stopped using it coz. I was so skint.

Temps have been nicely in the zone as has rh. Feed wise I'm now startin to drop the bloom a bit. 1ml grow 2ml bloom per litre was last feed.

hazier plant

gallery_65091_6225_81541.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_356655.jpg

And the few seeded nugs

gallery_65091_6225_143524.jpg

Kushier plant

gallery_65091_6225_112482.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_175870.jpg

Two or three weeks to go with these I would think. I have a clone of both these ,see how they go wiith a bit equilibrium in the mix.

All the best

• Like 5

Sorry to hear about your friend. A death is always bad but it's always worse when it's someone young.

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your friend. A death is always bad but it's always worse when it's someone young.

Wizard :oldtoker:

It was sudden out of the blue. Well,he wasn't the healthiest of boys but droppin at 30 is a shocker anyway ye slice it.

Thanks for poppin in Wiz mucker,always appreciated brother.

• Like 2