Amnesia kush grow

Salty

Okay,seeds went into damp tissue this morning so here's hopin for 100% germ rate.

This will be a simple grow in multi purpose compost (Erin) biobizz grow n bloom and maybe some maxicrop.

Lighting will be a 600w dimmable maxibright. In a square metre tent with 5inch rvk and 6inch filter.

Will get some pics up when there's somethin to see

All the best

• Like 10

Jolly good old salty. I'll be keeping my eye on all these AK grows as I'll be a few weeks behind the first starters

• Like 2

Jolly good old salty. I'll be keeping my eye on all these AK grows as I'll be a few weeks behind the first starters

Here's hopin I do them justice mucker.

Thanks for poppin in

• Like 1

Thank you kindly for getting this started so fast this is very encouraging and appreciated :).

I'm along for the ride mate let's hope for 100% germination :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for poppinin @@The Old Boy @@sy100276

Thanks a lot for giving me the chance to try this one out @@Dinafem-Mark

I hope I can do them justice and put on a good show.

I will also be growin a couple of G13 blue Cindy and hopefully a couple of

mango haze x cherry puff but they will be updated in my other diary

All the best

• Like 1

Chopped the two psycho bx2s yesterday which will keep me going over Christmas.

So I've reset the timers to 18/6 and the ballast to 250w although I may have a tamper with the gas lantern routine. I have played about with it before in the last week or so before switching to flower but never done a whole veg cycle on it.

All five Amnesia Kush are poking up through the surface and one has thrown off its crash helmet already. So its all lookin good on the germination front.

Also there will be no faffin around with cfl or suchlike so hps from the off.

All the best.

• Like 2

Ok so one of the five just couldnt/wouldn't shake off its crash helmet and was pronounced dead this morning. I'm not that bothered really as I've got other stuff goin in with them and I reckon these girls could get big @@Dinafem-Mark?

The four survivors are all standing proud and lappin up the rays. I wont bother with any pics just yet as they are just little green things,and we all know what seedlings look like. I will update weekly,most probably on Sunday mornin when am lyin in my bed. Sunday wake n bake/lay in is mandatory in this house.

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words @@Highburyway means a lot to me and I appreciate the support.

Cheers @AI Shadow just hope I do them the justice they deserve mucker.

I like a wake n bake any day of the week but I stay in bed and do it on Sunday @@sy100276. I've got two mango haze crosses goin in ay the same time so I can see copious amounts of string bein used.

Thanks for droppin in lads.

• Like 4

@ I am just doing the single strain. Mango haze sounds nice. Got some mssh x smottie to run next year at some point.

I love a bit of bondage.

• Like 1