Amnesia kush grow

Salty

I think you made the right call mate she looks super dank and frosty :) and now ready to come down, get dry then cured :)

Keep me posted on the plant left in bloom mate. If she looks anything like this one :) well done!

Considering the stress and zero signs of hermie traits I would say this strain sure can take some stress and still produce a super looking end product :)

Let me know what the end product is like once fully dry and cured :)

Until then thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

So that's the other one down. She probably could have done with another few days but I'm not for pushin my luck too much. Seventy three days is what she got. Buds are really dense,like stones and she smells fantastic without bein totally stinkin.

gallery_65091_6225_105839.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_126429.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_341411.jpg

They have been real easy girls these. They have been heavily stressed,I let them dry out too much a couple of times and they got hit with the old calcium deficiency and despite it all they still produced some quality smoke. The second one was also in aboit 4ltrs of compost and has also produced well. In the hands of a good grower they could be monster yielders.

Thanks Mark and Dinafem for the chance to do these and I will be back with weights etc when dry.

All the best

• Like 2

You've done a great job mate and shows that this strain can take a betting but with some tlc can still produce a nice end yield :)

I think yes maybe they could have gone another 5-7 days but they look there to me :)

The buds look very compact and have a nice structure :)

You'll have to let us know what the end product is like once fully dry and cured ;)

Thanks for the pre harvest pictures very much appreciated and enjoy the harvest :)

All the best

D-M