Dinafem Critical 2.0

weedhunter

What does the light schedule consist of buddy? I'm a complete novice in this regards so, any info would most definitely help.

Cheers👍

• Like 1

My light is approx 18" from the canopy, could I raise it slightly & still run correctly. I know 18" is the "sweet spot" but looking at my girls, I think they may have a little heat burn?

• Like 1

@@Bornfree70 the light cycle just means the veg cycle (usually 18/6) flowering (usually 12/12)

What rate are you feeding them, burnt tips might be nutes are to hot. Put the back of your hand at the top of the plant,too hot for you.....too hot for the plants.

Looking good though

• Like 2

It's a bit hard to see too much from that picture mate. Any chance you can take a picture with the lights off and the camera flash on?

• Like 2

@@SkyRider

@@sy100276

The light cycle question was in reference to @@Dinafem-Mark comments regarding plants having less light nearing harvest to boost resin etc.

The light has been raised a couple of inches. I flushed all the girls 3 days ago, then the leaves ended up yellowing with slight browning. Could it be a deficiency of sorts?

Also, can the mentioned leaves be removed or, is it best to leave them be?

Cheers for commenting bro, been panicking my ass off man😳

I've put one in the gallery man. Apologies for the quality bro.

Gotta say, I'm stumped.

• Like 1

Much better picture :)

The yellowing is hunger mate. Why did you flush them the other day?

Also looks like a Mag deficiency there with the rust spots.

• Like 1

On advice of a friend I flushed but, not a full flush, more of a good watering with just 1 litre more than normal if I fed/watered.

I fed them first thing this morning so, I'm hoping they'll pick up over the next day or 2?

Do I remove the affected leaves guys?

Cheers

I only remove dead or dying leaves mate, otherwise leaf (lol, sorry) them alone.

On advice of a friend I flushed but, not a full flush, more of a good watering with just 1 litre more than normal if I fed/watered.

I fed them first thing this morning so, I'm hoping they'll pick up over the next day or 2?

What did you feed them this morning? If you have fed them now all we can do is wait and see what happens...

• Like 1