Dinafem Critical 2.0

weedhunter

@@botanics

Cheers bro

I sit drooling at them, giving em some telepathic encouragement to GET FAT haha! Mint hobby, just gutted I didn't have the balls 20 years ago man.

Really can't wait to sample my own & eradicate the street shite!

Nothing quite like smoking your own mate ;) you will enjoy and I too sit there looking at them for ages lol very therapeutic

• Like 2

Hello ,

My critical +2.0 are looking so good, just at 21 days bloom. Using GA coco nutes but not at full strength - got it to 1.4 EC and all looks great . I will have to read up on how to upload some photos on here ....

So far so good

twoscoops

• Like 1

@@SkyRider

Yeah buddy, the nutes are definitely VERY strong. The duidelines are way too high imo! It's good that I used common sense & lowered the dosage, 4 weeks in & I would have been mortified if I'd fried them.

A little flush & half dosage on the next feed & they're looking back on track (fingers crossed)!

Does the parabolic make for a good shade then buddy?

Reading your plants and having the patience will make you a better grower. A painful lesson I just learnt lol

In comparison to the cheaper euro reflector I had before, my parabolic seems to vent the heat a lot better so the plants are getting a lot closer to it. Using a single parabolic at the moment, but someone on here made a nice guide for strapping two of them together so will be trying that at some point in the future.

Sounds like you're really enjoying your new hobby mate :yep: keep up the good work

• Like 1

Hello ,

My critical +2.0 are looking so good, just at 21 days bloom. Using GA coco nutes but not at full strength - got it to 1.4 EC and all looks great . I will have to read up on how to upload some photos on here ....

So far so good

twoscoops

• Like 1

I'm using my phone bro.

Downloaded an app to resize. Resized pics, clicked on FULL VERSION at the bottom of this page, created a gallery & they upload great. Then I kick back to mobile version as it's easier to navigate man👍

• Like 2

@@SkyRider

I'm loving it man!

I want a field with a bed in the middle hahaha!

You'll have to message me when you master merging the parabolics man, sounds intriguing👍

I'm definitely gonna have to research a top range of nutes for my next run so, any advice would be fantastic!

Happy Days 😃

• Like 1

hi @@Bornfree70 and Mark and everyone!

hope u are all well.

once a dried my blue widow in soil by accident..went for holiday and asked my gf to water them slightly as it was nearing harvest..she was scared not to overwater them so she gave them just a bit to survive...when i came back and opened the tent my god they were dry..but VERY VERY STICKY...texture like hard cotton candy!!

plus if u dry them out gently last few days before harvest also helps to keep mould at bay as we all know if you keep them in dark for a few days before the chop humidity can be very high in dark with less heat .plus less drying time after chop:)try it it will be more delicious and stickier i promise! :)

good luck with ur c+ ladies

i cant wait to start mine!! :)

take care

sorry forgot to hit quote at the relevant post:)

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 3

hi @@Bornfree70 and Mark and everyone!

hope u are all well.

once a dried my blue widow in soil by accident..went for holiday and asked my gf to water them slightly as it was nearing harvest..she was scared not to overwater them so she gave them just a bit to survive...when i came back and opened the tent my god they were dry..but VERY VERY STICKY...texture like hard cotton candy!!

plus if u dry them out gently last few days before harvest also helps to keep mould at bay as we all know if you keep them in dark for a few days before the chop humidity can be very high in dark with less heat .plus less drying time after chop:)try it it will be more delicious and stickier i promise! :)

good luck with ur c+ ladies

i cant wait to start mine!! :)

take care

sorry forgot to hit quote at the relevant post:)

me?

i have hso 707 thruthband in my led tent and of course still critical cheese in my big cab.still the c cheese is the keeper:)

i really want to try the big kush!!

• Like 2

Evening fellow tokers.....

Ok, can anyone advise if the Fox Farms range runs well with Plant Magic Supreme?

Wanting to find a top, affordable range of nutes that work well in the medium I'm running with now (PM Supreme)

Thanks in advance

Peace✌️

• Like 1

For just over 30 days into bloom these are looking great. You have some very nice flower tops forming which are only going to swell and get bigger over these next few week. Nice job and love the macro shot :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

me?

i have hso 707 thruthband in my led tent and of course still critical cheese in my big cab.still the c cheese is the keeper:)

i really want to try the big kush!!

That will not be a problem mate. You always do great grows for us so I'll sort you some bk out but hit me up early Jan mate as the office work is now over until the holiday period is over. I'll be glad to see more bk grows going :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

Hey buddy,

As its my first run, ive only used the range I'm on now. Although I'm very happy with them & am learning more on how to tweak them, through pure intrigue, i was wondering on other endorsed ranges man.

My environment is bang on point. After feeding, the ext fan gets turned up slightly & I see no change in RH, which I'm absolutely over the moon about.

A few branches were starting to lean so, up went the yo yo's & they've done a great job👍 The smell makes my mouth water & im totally resisting taking a sample haha! Much too early I should imagine & to be honest, I really want to wait till my first comes down, before sampling.

I've also found that, putting the micro over my phones camera lens, makes viewing the triches a joy & so much easier.

Anyway, XMAS is upon us & im more relaxed than at any point previously regarding my girls. I have an underlying calmness, almost a confidence, whilst staying totally vigilant, obviously. I'm in love with my new pastime & the endgame of helping folk with proper grade meds just puts the icing on that (frosty) cake 😄

Peace & thanks bro👍

Edited by Bornfree70