Dinafem Critical 2.0

weedhunter

I have created a gallery file @ now when I attempt to upload, it says I have no upload space!! Huh? I haven't uploaded anything haha! Gutted

That's a red herring mate. The real problem is that the picture you are uploading is too large.

File size limits are 600kb for non - subbie, 1000kb for subbies.

Resize your pics in paint until they are under 600kb and they should be fine :-)

Edited by SkyRider
  • Like 2

Any advice on the pics in my gallery & how my garden looks 13 days after the 12/12 flip, would seriously be appreciated 👍

Cheers guys

• Like 1

@@Bornfree70

You are aware you can link them to your post dude?

I used to use thumbnails until I discovered a better way and this is how I do it :-

1 - Open up 2 tabs, the first being the posting window, second your gallery

2 - In the second gallery tab, choose size from drop down menu

3 - right click on image (after you clicked which size) and copy image URL

4 - In the posting window, click the image icon in the toolbar

5 - In the pop up window that appears, right click and select paste

6 - Ok it and the image will appear in the posting window

job done :yep:

• Like 3

Glad you have got the picture issue sorted mate. Now time to add to the thread :). You managed the 1st part so I'll check out your gallery :). I think 5 strains in a 1.2ml tent is way to much variance with numerous issues like stretch,feed regimes and harvest time but will give you lots of variance and practice. I would have done say 2 strains but 5 will make for some fun :)

All the best

D-M.

E2a - will check out gallery mate and @@botanics thank you for being so helpful mate :)

• Like 1

After the images are in gallery I just wrote my script then click add media tab. This opens my gallery and let's me add my pictures :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Glad you have got the picture issue sorted mate. Now time to add to the thread :). You managed the 1st part so I'll check out your gallery :). I think 5 strains in a 1.2ml tent is way to much variance with numerous issues like stretch,feed regimes and harvest time but will give you lots of variance and practice. I would have done say 2 strains but 5 will make for some fun :)

All the best

D-M.

E2a - will check out gallery mate and @@botanics thank you for being so helpful mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Yes, I must admit, the amount of strains was something I very naively didn't research!

However, having said that...... The canopy is surprisingly level! Ok, maybe the cookies kush needs to catch up by 3" but, a plant stand compensates that for now.

As for the feed..... I feed 3 almost simultaneously & the other 2 the same & there's honestly not that much variation if I'm completely honest. Beginners luck? I think so!

The lessons learned already are amazing & I wouldn't be me if I didn't start something & end up having to seriously dig deep to stay on top. Good thing I've an aptitude for learning I guess.

Well, they're 15 days in flower, were fed yesterday, had a sleep & were treated to a little NEEM OIL spray an hour before lights on & are healthy as hell.

I'm letting the lower leaves that are yellowing, die off naturally. I guess at 3' tall the lower leaves, without light, go naturally anyway?

Again, MASSIVE RESPECT to one & all & I'll be sure to toast every one of you when I light my first lid upon completion.

Peace✌️

• Like 2

As you get more and more into the Grow you will start to see your leaves yellowing or dying off. This is due to the plant using up it reserved energy :)

I think yes very lucky to pick 5 strains and have so little variation but will give you plenty of variety :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Coolio 👍

3 strains are specific to the medicine that's needed. Let's see the canna kick some cancer's ass!!!!

The other 2 are for my total pleasure.

I won't tempt fate twice!😜

Same strain next run, for sure!

• Like 1

This is great that you are taking this alternative way to battle cancer. Myself I think a combo of pharmaceutical and herbal is the key to beating this nasty disease. Can I ask what are the 3 strains you are growing and will you be converting this into some kind of oil/tincture?

We at Dinafem wish you the best with this. We will support any grow that is for pure medicinal purposes hopefully as a community ww can kick cancers ass :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Couldn't agree more my friend!

This was never about money, nor was it about growing for purely smoking reasons.

I have lost people to, what I believe, is a marketed disease. I have family & friends battling it as we speak!

I have a contact in Spain, who advised me on my strains;

CBD CRITICAL CURE.

BLACK DESTROYER.

PINEAPPLE CHUNK.

Once they're produced, it's onto pure 1:1 ratio CBD/THC strains.

But, firstly, the THC has to be high, high enough to get those black cells committing suicide. Then in goes the CRITICAL CURE to prevent any spread (CBD), whilst the added THC eradicates any lingering cells.

I genuinely thank you, for your input & time. It means more than you could ever grasp my friend.

I've actually hit my first issue.....

I've got RH that won't go below 55%, 65%+ at night!! I've funded a dehumidifier & it's made no difference during lights on, it's the first run tonight, with lights off so, I'll be checking on things soon.

The gardens 18 days into flower & look grand but, that could soon change right?

Would you advise a tube heater during lights out? Maybe a heater & a dehumidifier will get things nearer to where they need to be😳

• Like 1

I would have thought a dehumidifier would have done the trick :(. Can I ask what are the Temps at night,lights on and off?

All the best

D-M.