Dinafem Critical 2.0

weedhunter

Hello all

So i've decided to grow some dinafem again

I have done some of their genetics the past years and have never been disapointed

I have grown their ; california hashplant, white widow, moby hash, og kush, critical+

Then i wanted to try something else and have grown some sensi seeds, eva seeds, sweet seeds, ripper seeds and have seen some good stuff some bad so i told myself let's go back for some dinafem and saw their "new" critical.

As i had already done the critical + with good results i'm now excited to grow this critical 2.0.

I have ordered the seeds online yesterday so have to be patient for a few days

This grow will take place in a Darkroom120 (120*120*200).

For the nutrients i will use the Canna line (terra vega, terra flores, rhizotonic, cannaboost, canna pk13-14) and probably add cannazym not sure about that

This will be my first concerning the canna nutrients as i have already tested hesi general organics and house&garden and wanted to change.

I will grow in soil, probably a "light" mix soil so i can better adjust the nutrients.

I will use a 600w MH for the veg and a 600w HPS for the flower on an adjust-a-wing avenger with heat shield.

For the exhaust i will let my "baby" do the job :wink_kiss: iso-max 870m3 (so silent you have to try this)

As usual i will start in 0.5l pots for the beginning then switch to 3.5l and before the flowering the girls will move to 11l and final pots.

I'm planning to buy a humidifier for the veg to increase the humidity as i am everytime about 30-40% and wanted to try with a lot more humidity sure this will be better.

Last time i visited the growshop i came accross plant success "Great White" a mix of trichoderma and mycos and definately wanted to try this (the growshop owner said i will see a huge difference adding this)

For these critical 2.0 i'm planning to give them about 30-35 days of veg with some pinch and bending in order to obtain a horizontal green carpet of buds :george:

i usually let the plants grow "naturaly" and only take the lowest branches in early flower because the light doesn't hit them resulting everytime with a good main bud but secondary buds to far away and not so big

so i will try that every plant has the buds on equal height and no difference in height.

When i did the critical+ i went to 60 days of flower and it was allright so i think i will give 60 days of flower again including 15 last days with only water

hope i didn't make to much mistakes as english is not my first language :wink_kiss:

• Like 5

This should be a very interesting grow and thank you so much for documenting it here on UK420 :). I'm sure if you liked our critical+ then the 2.0 will not disappoint :)

Thank you for sharing this grow with the community very much appreciated

All the best and let the show begin, when the seeds arrive of course :)

D-M..

Sounds like a plan! ;)

Good luck with the grow man.

Will be watching with interest as I have some Critical+2.0 on the atm, they are shaping up nicely and smelling like pure pine!

ATB :yinyang:

• Like 1

All the best with the grow. I have just started some critical mass CBD on flower.

Lovely plant to grow, it will be interested to see how you get on.

• Like 1

Yo guys,

Just flipped to 12/12 in the same DR120/600w HPS & the CBD CRITICAL CURE are raging man. Stunning looking ladies & so far, a breeze to grow. They react great to FIM'ing! 6 weeks in veg & they'd filled the space & are now shooting up (3 days in).

Peace✌🏻️

• Like 2

Cheers man. First timer so am pretty chuffed with how it's going! That neem oil is a god send, it really is nice stuff! I'm hoping for a decent yield but, isn't everyone haha.

• Like 2

hello again

finally the seeds have arrived :yahoo:

it will take me a few days to prepare everything i have to buy the soil and the canna nutes

Does anybody have good experience with canna nutrients ? (soil)

Haven't tried yet and want to try them

C  2.0

• Like 2

I use jacks magic soil, good stuff with added seaweed. There are a few on here in it. Organic nutes for me, oldtimers from plant magic has given me nice results.

Have a look/read there is a section on soil.

• Like 3

This should be another great critical grow and thank you for doing a diary in the Dinafem section, very much appreciated :)

If using say canna pro or all mix check the npk on the back. I know some have around 2.5lnutes/47.5lsoil this will give your plants all that is needed for atleast minimum 3-4 weeks :)

Let the show begin :bong:

All the best

D-M.

Nice👍 I went 50 days!

First timer so, see what the gods allow haha.

I do have one question I'm curious about. How often do you guys feed? Some are saying, feed every water. Some say water, feed, water. Some say feed, water, water, repeat.

I've been doing the feed, water, feed, water routine but, an wondering what you guys would suggest? As I'm on my first garden, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

• Like 1