Big Kush @ The House of Freax

Freax

How old is the system?

It's a newish system, only the 2nd time I've used it. But it's an ex display model from a shop. :v:

Looked in this morning and everything seems fine. :yep:

:rockon:

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark Well mate, they are still alive lol and are starting to fill out now.

With the problems I've had they've had to work hard to stay alive, this is certainly a very hardy strain that can (has had to) put up with a lot of abuse.

I'll get some pics up later after lights on. :yep:

Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year and a great Birthday and managed to unwind a bit.

Catch ya l8r. :v:

• Like 3

So, just a few pics. Excuse the shitty photography, still havnt got this camera sussed out properly, but hey, ill get there at some point.

gallery_75737_10963_223973.jpggallery_75737_10963_359034.jpg

gallery_75737_10963_351450.jpggallery_75737_10963_133655.jpg

gallery_75737_10963_162605.jpg

I took these about half an hour ago.

Ill try and get some better pics just before lights on tomorrow. :v:

• Like 6

Considering the issues you have had mate I would say they look great :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Freax just joined to day and I just wanted to say loved reading the diary,some interesting info on knocking hours of slowly into 12/12 to minimise stress the plants look awesome 👌🏻 X

• Like 2

@@DCC Firstly, welcome to UK420. :rockon:

Thanks, that's one of the reasons why I try to include as much info as I can when I'm making any changes. Apart from helping myself to remember what I've done, but also to try and help others see what could happen, wether its something that's worked well for me, or if it's when I've made mistakes.

This is why I love looking through this place. I learn something new every day. :yep:

:v:

• Like 4

@@Freax just joined to day and I just wanted to say loved reading the diary,some interesting info on knocking hours of slowly into 12/12 to minimise stress the plants look awesome 👌🏻 X

Hello and welcome to the Dinafem sub-forum here at UK420 :). You will find lots of very talented growers on the forum with a wealth of experience and information :)

Welcome to UK420

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the welcome:) looking at some of your strains there looking awesome,hopefully the big kush and purple afghan take off,nothing but good reviews on here,well done to you and the team X

• Like 2

@@DCC Thank you very much for the kind words. It looks like the community are liking the pak and bk the ak (amnesia kush ) is doing well to :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Considering the issues you have had mate I would say they look great :)

You're not wrong there DM! @@Freax you have green fingers mate, they look like they're gonna bounce back nicely..... great skills Bro!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry I've not been keeping this diary updated as much as I could have. I've had a few health probs in the last few weeks that's really doing my head in.

Anyhow, according to my calendar these girls should be coming down next week, woohoo, can't wait to try this, it smells incredible. I was hoping to have them down by now, but with the few probs I've had along the way it did slow them down a bit. Nevermind, I should be getting super sticky this time next week from trimming :yep:

In the last week or so these 5 have drunk almost 70L of nutes, they are still very thirsty girls even at this stage of the grow.

So I'm gonna top up my res today instead of changing it completely and bring the EC down slowly over the next week before they get chopped.

I'll try and get a cpl of pics up later today. :v:

Freax

• Like 5

@@Freax sorry to hear that you have not been to well mate. Can I ask will you not be doing a flush just a taper down on the nutes?. What nutes are you using mate also?

By the sound of things you'll be getting sticky next week. Would love to see a few pre-harvest pictures :)

Nice update as usual and I hope you health improves. If you ever need a chat just pm or email me :)

All the best

D-M.