Big Kush @ The House of Freax

Freax

Lets get this started by saying big thanks to Dinafem for providing the seeds for this diary. :rockon::headbang::headbang::rockon:

Right now ive got 5 Big Kush seeds in Root Riot cubes which i put in yesterday. Some of them are already starting to show themselves today.

As it is at the moment ive got limited access to the internet so i will be updating this as and when i can, but it will be done at least once a week.

When theyve all put theyre heads up they will be transferred into my Aerogarden to get them ready for the Alien F&D system they will be going into. They will be grown under a 600w Dual Spec HPS and hopefully ill do them justice.

I will get some pics up when there is anything to take pics of, so until then, for those who have not been here before. let me wish you a warm welcome to The House of Freax. :v:

:rockon:

• Like 10

@@Freax best of luck m8 :thumsup: not that you,ll need it cant wait to start mine well they are going in tissue after ive finished on here got 1 transiberian left too chop so i can put my nft in there and do dna-lemon-skunk in my other tent when the cheesequake thats about 4wks cause they,ll be 5wks on friday-16th,so cant wait yours in F&D,&,mine in nft great mun how did the others finish off fella looked stunning fair do,s some nice fat buds what was the dry-weight m8?got to get some rootriots cause usally jus use rockwool and dnt like it so time for a change any,-hows nice to hear you,ve started the big-kush good-luck all the best :realcool: CHRIS, :clapping:

• Like 2

I'm in for this one, wouldn't mind trying the big kush myself when my auto blue kush are done.

@@beezee, your gonna doing the blue-kush-auto,to are you im gonna do mine either nft or i might dust off the 4-pot,Aeros-master-D,W,C,you gonna do diary i am so i,ll keep an eye out for yours k m8 :rockon:

• Like 2

@@chris48

Yeah mate, got the seeds for diary.

It will be my first indoor grow and I'll be starting it as soon as I have the fan and filter (got tent and light etc).

I take it your a fellow Welshman?

• Like 3

@@beezee, yeah proud to be welsh m8 cant fault living in the beautiful valleys m8 :bangin: but yeah really looking forward to doing the BIG-KUSH&BLUE-KUSH-AUTO+it will be my first diary here on uk420 so a diary virgin :blushing: but really looking forward to it tho m8 :haveadab: all the best,Chris,

• Like 3

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast and yiu have the privilege of being one of the 1st in the world to grow out our Big Kush :)

We will be watching this grow with interest :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast and you have the privilege of being one of the 1st in the world to grow out our Big Kush :)

Thank You Dinafem.

WhooHoo. 1 of the 1st in the world. Wow!

Hopefully by the time i get home they will be out of the cubes. :thumsup:

:v:

• Like 3

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast and yiu have the privilege of being one of the 1st in the world to grow out our Big Kush :)

We will be watching this grow with interest :)

All the best

D-M..

cool first ever to grow them@@Freax im 2nd then :yahoo: thanks,D-M. :rockon:

• Like 2

cool first ever to grow them@@Freax im 2nd then :yahoo: thanks,D-M. :rockon:

Everyone that is doing the Big Kush will be some of the first growers in the world with these new genetics :) so we at Dinafem are very excited to see what you good growers at UK420 do with these *new genetics

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3