Big Kush @ The House of Freax

Freax

Great results fella

I'm liking the drying crates too.

Cheers dude :yep:

The crates are the ones that are used to put mushrooms in. Ask in any fruiterers or Chinese takeaway and you should be able to get loads for free. I got mine from the guys who run a fruit and veg van round our way. :v

• Like 1

Big Kush update :realcool:

I jarred it up yesterday and I was more than happy when I got a total of 625g of lovely rock hard buds, so just over my guesstimate of 22oz and taking into account the fluffy bits I quick dried for ourselves and what I gave to my bro which I didn't weigh, it would have been close to 23oz.

I had hoped from the start that I would get about 25oz in total, so taking into account the probs I had at the start and towards the end I'm chuffed with the result. :yep:

I was going to write a smoke report, but I really couldn't have put it any better than @@Highburyway has here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=361983&p=4433047 he has perfectly described what this strain has to offer.

If you like a good Kush with a great fruity flavour profile then your going to love Dinafems Big Kush :yep:

I've not had a chance to take pics yet but I'll get some up over the next cpl of days. :v:

Cheers for looking in.

Freax

:rockon:

• Like 5

Nice job from start to finish Bro, and a well deserved haul of sticky goodness!

Looking forward to seeing what you can get out of the 1.2 tent.... enjoy the break, its nice when you gat a month off growing, but getting another grow on asap will be tempting!

Enjoy!

• Like 3

@@teehee Cheers dude. Apart from the few probs I had its been a very pleasurable grow with a very satisfying end. :yep:

It is so tempting bro, you know, everything is still up and I'd only have to give the tent a good clean out then fire it all up again. But I have to get some stuff done that I've put off just to get the lat 2 grows out of the way lol Thankfully the council havnt been nagging us for a property inspection again lol So a bit of downtime has to happen, but I can't see it being too long before the next one is up and running. :v:

• Like 1

This has been a great grow from start to finish. Well done mate :)

Yes there have been a few problems throughout the Grow but nothing that could not be overcome and this shows with the great looking end product and yield :)

Thank you for the alien system info mate. Have been looking at iws type systems so I'll be checking this out :)

Again thank you for doing a great job with our genetics. Enjoy your hard earned harvest :). It is well deserved :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few pics to end this diary. :yes:

Apologies for not getting any better pics than these. Ive been too stoned and truthfully forgot about it. :smokin:

Once again a huge thank you to @@Dinafem-Mark and everybody who popped in to take a look. I hope to see you all again when the House of Freax opens its doors for the next chapter. :bong:

gallery_75737_10963_548119.jpg

gallery_75737_10963_113233.jpg

gallery_75737_10963_304707.jpg

Cheers All. :v:

Freax

:rockon:

• Like 6

Looks like you had a top result.

I'm debating whether to put a couple of these outside this year or cross them for a seed run...

Enjoy your smoke!

• Like 2

I can say with a high thank you to @@Freax that he has done a great job with this strain :). I have had the pleasure to meet @@Freax and Mrs F and they are both really good people :)

As for the strain I'm only on pheno 2 so will certainly be doing a full write up :). The product burns with a super white Ash and the smell/taste is certainly kush dominant but when broke/ground you get the fruit which is the "critical" in the background :)

So far very impressed with this. I would say of you are sick of just kush and want a better yield then this is a strain for you :bong:

All the best

and great job!

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark Cheers for the kind words fella. Good to hear you're enjoying it. :realcool: Tell Betty I'll fetch her something nice next time. lol

I'll get a few of the old pics up here in a bit so I can point out the phenos for ya, you'll know which plants they came from then. :v:

Looks very nice im well jell ;) hehe great diary

Freax

;) ;)

Cheers dude. :v:

Looks like you had a top result.

I'm debating whether to put a couple of these outside this year or cross them for a seed run...

Enjoy your smoke!

It would be interesting to see how they do outside.

Hmm, what would you cross it with?

Dinafems White Widow would make a good X with this imo, old school meets new school with a fruity twist.

Then call it Big Widow :rockon:

• Like 2

That sounds like a top cross... I don't have any WW autos tho. Maybe try and keep it kushy with some EPK?

OR cross it with some Danish gold for gold kush?

I may have to rethink some plans ha ha

Edit now I want to make amnesia gold lol

Edited by beezee
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Right then. I know its been a while since this grow came to an end but i thought it would be cool too properly end the diary with a picture update.

It came to light a little while ago that a friend of mine writes articles for Weed World magazine and i was asked if i would donate some of my pics of the Big Kush to be included in a smoke report he was writing on the fantastic new strain that Dinafem had released.

Of course i jumped at the chance. Then yesterday when i got home, not only had my Dinafem indoor diary seeds turned up, but also a copy of the latest issue of Weed World magazine with the smoke report and pics in it.

gallery_75737_10963_17553.jpg

:headbang::headbang::band::headbang::headbang:

• Like 7