4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Nice offer, though I can't accept this time round, as I have a house inspection by surveyor to get done, trying to delay until end the month when my current lot should be dried. Then once set up again it's Blue Kush & Original Amnesia. Be good to see diaries of the new strains.

• Like 3

Sent you a pm mark. Haven't been on the boards for a while but so just need to renew my membership but I have a new grow space empty ;)

MK

• Like 1

Guest wurzel1970

shame i missed this :(

i fired a dinafem selection tin and 1 freebie 3 weeks ago..

they are in the tent now..

we have..

cali hash plant

power kush

moby dick

critical +

and two non dinafems.

mamba negra

purple trainwreck

only seedlings right now..

will do a diary if you wish :)

Sent you a pm mark. Haven't been on the boards for a while but so just need to renew my membership but I have a new grow space empty ;)

MK

Got it mate thank you I think I can squeeze in a couple more for good measure :)

shame i missed this :(

i fired a dinafem selection tin and 1 freebie 3 weeks ago..

they are in the tent now..

we have..

cali hash plant

power kush

moby dick

critical +

and two non dinafems.

mamba negra

purple trainwreck

only seedlings right now..

will do a diary if you wish :)

If you would not mind doing a diary on the strains you are already running then if you like our genetics we can do a seeds for diary next time?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

is this still active mark? would love to try some of the Big Kush or Purple afghan kush

I havnt really got the space to do 10 but i could do 5 then 5 or even one set of seeds would be great too.
its cool if im too late but worth a try i suppose.

Stay High Cheese Guy

• Like 1

Hey Mark, just to let you know - I recieved my pack of 10 Purple Afghan Kush this morning.

Thanks very much. They will be soaking very shortly and a diary will be started this weekend.

:)

• Like 5

Hey Mark, just to let you know - I recieved my pack of 10 Purple Afghan Kush this morning.

Thanks very much. They will be soaking very shortly and a diary will be started this weekend.

:)

Now that was fast. What 2-3 days from Spain. So others may see theres drop today or early next week..

Thank you for letting me know

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

@@cheese_guy send me the 2 strains you want mate along with full name and mailing info to my pm mate and ill sort them out for you :)

This will have to be the last though for now :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Now that was fast. What 2-3 days from Spain. So others may see theres drop today or early next week..

Thank you for letting me know

All the best

D-M..

Lets hope so..... I can hardly wait any longer.. was thinking about buying some new today !

• Like 1

I'm up for it... ! can do also add deep cheese and dinamex when I receive them to !

The cut of for the new strains is over now mate. Ive reached the maximum.

Let me know if those do not turn up by Monday if not ill sort the issue out.. never lost 2 request before..

Sorry mate you will get the 2 requested strains

All the best

D-M..

Lets hope so..... I can hardly wait any longer.. was thinking about buying some new today !

Like I said mate ive never lost a request never mind 2. Ill drop a pm to sort this out..

All the best

D-M..

Just popped a couple of your Blue Cheese amongst a few other beans @@Dinafem-Mark am just about to start a diary anyways so will shout you up once they're established all being well.

Would love to try the Purple AK, will ave to put me in the hat some other time as am late as usual for this freebie and these Blue Cheese will likely take me up to the new year anyhow.

• Like 2