4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Mmmm cookies I wonder if we will do anything with this strain :):bong:

Well you have nearly everything else on offer, would be rude not to offer something from the cookie jar :chef:

• Like 2

Well you have nearly everything else on offer, would be rude not to offer something from the cookie jar :chef:

Anything is possible mate :)

All the best

D-M..

Mine arrived. Thanks mark and crew.

I have about 2 weeks to go with my present grow then a couple of weeks for drying so I should be ready to plant the seeds about mid October. Hope I can do them justice.

• Like 1

Mine arrived. Thanks mark and crew.

I have about 2 weeks to go with my present grow then a couple of weeks for drying so I should be ready to plant the seeds about mid October. Hope I can do them justice.

Great to know mate :)

Will look forward to your grow report :)

All the best

D-M..

I have been asked what is the difference between the Big Kush and our Critical Kush. The answer is, a different OGKush strain was used to create this new strain, a yet to be disclosed cutting all I know is it is one of the best OGKush strains our breeding team have come across :)

This should be a fun one, really looking forward to what you all can do with our new genetics. The world is watching :bong:

All the best

D-M..

Hi Mark!!

you did not forget the answer for the big kush!:)good man.i will grab a pack of big kush as soon there is some nice fresh stock!:)

take care!

• Like 1

Hi Mark!!

you did not forget the answer for the big kush!:)good man.i will grab a pack of big kush as soon there is some nice fresh stock!:)

take care!

There should be lots of fresh stock very soon :).. I asked the breeding department and I was overwhelmed at how many diffetent og kush cutting there is. The one used in this I will try to get the actual cut info but for niw the breeding team are keeping tight lipped..

Did you want to run the Big Kush?.

All the best

D-M..

hi Mark

i am waiting for big kush.as soon as u got it on stock ill buy and start.!the purple bitch is charming too:)but first big kush.

until then i play with my critical cheese:)

i just threw one under led scrog.wanna see?

by the way the blue hash turned out really good last time.yielded 16g dry pretty nugs under led 1.4l pot flowered from rooted clone:)coco

take care

• Like 1

they are spectrabox gold 150.its supposed to replace 250w full spec.i don't know if thats exact but they work great!:)

short internodes plenty of resin fast response to 12/12 not much stretch.more smell...its great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just seen this topic, which is a bummer as i would have loved to have done a tree with the big kush or purple afjhan kush in aqua, and seen if i could break the kilo barrier with it..

Sounds lovely too,

Always wanted to do somethin with the lejendary pre 98 bubba in it.

Edited by bigbadbillybob
  • Like 1

Just seen this topic, which is a bummer as i would have loved to have done a tree with the big kush or purple afjhan kush in aqua, and seen if i could break the kilo barrier with it..

Sounds lovely too,

Always wanted to do somethin with the lejendary pre 98 bubba in it.

I am in the process of setting another seed for diary giveaway so keep your eyes peeled for that :). As we have just launched our new amnesia kush I'll see what I can do :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Amnesia kush, i remember i did an amnesia and it was a huge yeilder, but most of the weight went on in the last few weeks.

Now the kushes are known to start bulkin up earlier in flower.

I see what your thinking, and it sounds like a recipe for monsters!!

I shall keep my eyes peeled for thexmas offers, and pray to shiva!!

• Like 1

Hey Mark!!

As you know I'll be doing auto's next grow thanks to our friend blackpool. I'll also be switching to soil too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not short of beans and have several varieties here but I would love, love, love to try out the auto blue for my next grow - it would be a great pleasure, they sound entirely awesome.

Until recently I've not really thought much of one seed bank over another.. generally thought them all pretty much the same - that is until I've noticed you around 420 genuinely interested in everyone's grow and putting your money where your mouth is. You totally stand by your strains and not just over the phone or on your website.... personally. That speaks huge volumes to me and I've seen the results and potential of your auto's and I'm now wondering if perhaps I've been wrong all this time.

I'd like to keep a diary for the blue auto's and run 2 or 4 of them - wont be too long as the Dynachem and friends are going straight to flower so I can move to auto's. I'll get a great theme for my next diary and hopefully do those new beans proud. :)

• Like 2