4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Just thought I rember you saying you would automatically put me in on your next give away

/ tests never mind : )

Sorry I must have forgot @@Mittons

Look through the 6 strains on offer and send me full mailing name and address. Ill get them sent out this week.

Sorry for not including you ive had a lot on my mind..

All the best

D-M..

Sorry I must have forgot @@Mittons

Look through the 6 strains on offer and send me full mailing name and address. Ill get them sent out this week.

Sorry for not including you ive had a lot on my mind..

All the best

D-M..

Just looking now mark your a top bloke diary will be started just before Xmas il inbox you details now

Thanks mittons

• Like 2

I like the blue-kush-auto,&,the "NEW-BIG-KUSH"so if i get picked thas what i.ll be going with both nft 1,led.&.the other 600w parabolic real nice strains.big thanks to Mark,&all at dinafem.thanks again.Chris,

but all the info Dinafem-Mark, has been putting up an from other sources + heard its worth entering the C,O,T,C,so cant wait to run the "BIG-KUSH",All Grown in "N,F,T,in 1.2.x.1.2.x2,m,x.2+Blue-Kush-AuTo,

• Like 1

Just looking now mark your a top bloke diary will be started just before Xmas il inbox you details now

Thanks mittons

TOP MAN Mark is Heart of Gold=still havent had mine yet mark m8 no rush but could start in 3-4,wks just waiting for my TGA-cheesequake fkn lovelly plants up till no been fed with ASDA grow your vown vegtable food so change feeds nxt week now when i order new seed from sin*city/cali-connection+cali-cookies or nightmare cookies hmmm! :eek::oldtoker::shock::rockon:

• Like 1

@@chris48 I'm sure they will be with you in the next few days :)

Some members have had theres already :)

All the best

D-M..

Mmmm cookies I wonder if we will do anything with this strain :):bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

All the best

D-M..

Mmmm cookies I wonder if we will do anything with this strain :):bong:

All the best

D-M..

yes thanks mark they came this morning,

and yes i think you should as it would be a one off :):) i mean cmon everybody loves a cookie ;) x it with one of your wonderful strains :oldtoker::chef:

• Like 2

yes thanks mark they came this morning,

and yes i think you should as it would be a one off :):) i mean cmon everybody loves a cookie ;) x it with one of your wonderful strains :oldtoker::chef:

Mmm critical cookies......

yeah hope Dinafem can make up a cookies croos cause everyone will want them especially me cant wait hope in the not too distant future blue,cookies crossed with dinafems blue kush maybe :idea::v::g::eek::trumpet:

• Like 2

All the best

D-M..Mmmm cookies I wonder if we will do anything with this strain :):bong:

All the best

D-M..

Hope you do cause i think it would be really popular and an amazing strain just a thought cause i.d rather buy your cookies any-day.

• Like 1