4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Have u picked ur testers yet @@Dinafem-Mark?

Im going to let it run until the weekend to give all members a chance. Then ill put up the members early next week. I can do 20-25 members so you are in mate by the look of things thus far :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Cheers fella, hopefully it will change my view on fem seeds n i might have to reccomend fems and ur company more often. I did to someone the other day just because i trust ppl here n if they give u a chance dont see why i shouldnt. Atb mate

• Like 1

Great offer. Im in if picked, i can pop them straight away too. Id do one of the regular strains and one of the cbd,

Edited by lennyboy
  • Like 2

Cheers fella, hopefully it will change my view on fem seeds n i might have to reccomend fems and ur company more often. I did to someone the other day just because i trust ppl here n if they give u a chance dont see why i shouldnt. Atb mate

10 years ago feminised seed were just really hitting the market. Since then they really have come a long way. If you dont have room for regular strains to female hunt then our genetics are just as good as any female seed out there imho..

This should be a great show when these new grow diarys start. We at Dinafem can not wait :)

All the best

D-M..

E2a glad you want to give feminized seeds a chance and glad you like what you see at Dinafem

• Like 5

Hey Mark

A very generous offer from yourselves - I would be interested in giving the Shark Shock CBD a go - think I would rather stick to the one strain.

All the best

C.

• Like 2

Sounds like an offer to good to miss out on. I still remember my Moby dick. Topped and vegged for 6 weeks the girl was a monster when finished.

• Like 2

Im doing it for the simple reason that i cant keep being negative and telling people to get some proper seeds when im basing my opinion on things like dutch passion ten year ago, like u say theyve come a long way since then and uve got a good rep here so its worth a shot at least. Plus ive never done a kush n like i say i could do with some nice strains for my insomnia. Thanks again for the generous offer. Ive grown nothing but ugorg since vrg started out so im taking a leap of faith

• Like 1

10 years ago feminised seed were just really hitting the market. Since then they really have come a long way. If you dont have room for regular strains to female hunt then our genetics are just as good as any female seed out there imho..

This should be a great show when these new grow diarys start. We at Dinafem can not wait :)

All the best

D-M..

E2a glad you want to give feminized seeds a chance and glad you like what you see at Dinafem

I like feminized seeds, saves time on weeding [lol] out males and also you know the numbers you grow, so you aren't caught short if there are too many males vs females in regular seed grows ;)

I'd love to grow the PAK but already got my hands full with the Dinachem I'm growing currently :)

• Like 3

Only valid reasons for fems are laziness and if something u really want to grow is only available in fem. Well and if someone is giving them away for the price of a diary. All this bollocks bout not having the space for regs i dont swallow, i grew regs in a tiny wardrobe

Only valid reasons for fems are laziness and if something u really want to grow is only available in fem. Well and if someone is giving them away for the price of a diary. All this bollocks bout not having the space for regs i dont swallow, i grew regs in a tiny wardrobe

Then call me lazy mate ;)

I've done fems and reg grows, i have a stash of both fem and regular seeds, and honestly i prefer to grow fems now for the reasons above, wont be to everyone's taste but this is MY garden and what i like, i grow, simple :)

As for doing fems because they are given for free lol seeds are the least expense when setting up a groom, i have grown plenty of regular and feminized seeds all bought with my own cash.

Each to theirs own as they say. :v:

• Like 4

If someone only has room for say 2 plants and they did 2 regular seeds there is a 70/30 chance of getting females in my experince. In the other hand ive popped a 10 pack of regs before and only got 3 females. So if you only have a small grow you either want clones or feminized seeds so you are guaranteed a crop..

From what ive grown over the last 20 years yea regs are great if you have the space and are searching for a specific phenotype but if you want guaranteed quality buds you have to go with fems imo

Each to there own as @@Dosti said

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

I will quite happily admit that I go for fem seeds every time because I'm lazy!

Also it gives me a chance to try loads of different strains by being able to buy single seeds. Maybe when I find a few that I really like, I'll try the reg versions to try and find a keeper. Or to find a male to have a go at some hacks, but until then it's fems for me every time. :v:

• Like 4