4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

I like feminized seeds, saves time on weeding [lol] out males and also you know the numbers you grow, so you aren't caught short if there are too many males vs females in regular seed grows ;)

I'd love to grow the PAK but already got my hands full with the Dinachem I'm growing currently :)

@@Dosti you could do the pak after mate. You are one of the main diary team for us so if you want to do the pak next just let me know. You always do a great job with our genetics :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

As we have a bank holiday weekend I will pick the members on Tuesday and get everyones info to the office. Then we can get some new strains going :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

I'd happily do the Shark shock CBD or the Critical Mass CBD, :) wouldn't be able to get them started for another 4-6 weeks but yeah well game!

• Like 2

I like the blue-kush-auto,&,the "NEW-BIG-KUSH"so if i get picked thas what i.ll be going with both nft 1,led.&.the other 600w parabolic real nice strains.big thanks to Mark,&all at dinafem.thanks again.Chris,

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

@@Dosti you could do the pak after mate. You are one of the main diary team for us so if you want to do the pak next just let me know. You always do a great job with our genetics :)

All the best

D-M..

Cheers for the vote of confidence Mark :yep:

What ever i do, i try to do my best :) OCD makes it difficult not to!

My current grow will take me to middle of November if i have my sums right, after that I am taking the family away for an extended holiday as Mrs D and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary. :yahoo:

I will keep your offer in mind, and thanks, its very kind words - but please let someone else have the opportunity to grow some Dinafem genetics, Im sure they will be pleased with the results like i have been :king:

If there is a seed give away in 2016 then i'll keep an eye out :v:

All the best mate.

• Like 3

As all my antics have been gg this year so my 2 coal sheds are crying for some action :yes: got a few clones and seedlings in 1 at the moment but there going out 1st Sep (late plantout experiment;)) then I'll have both to play with :) wouldn't mind being a Guinea Pig for Dinafem till crimbo :yes: Big Kush and Shark Shock would be my choice :yep:

• Like 2

I was planning to soak some more beans in the next couple of weeks. So I would be really happy to do a diary for you. It would give me another excuse to get a tent.Really fancy one of the CBD strains, or the big kush might be fun to get my hands on if I am lucky.

Would love the opportunity though. (Fingers crossed)

• Like 2

I take back what i said reading it back now sounds like i was being a dick theres more than just l azy people use fems, they help keep the plant numbers down if that sort of thing bothers u n theres other reasons i just dont see small spaces is the greatest reason to use them, mark u said what if they can only grow two plants? Well im assuming u mean in a fair size pot to finish in so all im saying is in the space that can fit two mature plants in decent pots u could fit even 6 plants in smaller pots. U dont have to keep them in big pots to sex them then when theyre sexed put them in their finals. I saw a friend pick thousands of seeds out of one plant that went hermy n he only grew one plant it devestated him and devestated me. Anyone reading this clearly im not trying to say in the slightest that dinafem will hermy because ive seen alot of ppl using ur stuff as and getting top results so the guy that said im doing it just cuz theyre free , i wudnt do that , i wudnt waste 4 months n the time n effort if i didnt think they were worth

Edited by hashmaster3000
  • Like 4

every plant can herm m8 it's called rodelization, that's fems, regs, photos and autos :yes: shit happens especially when the top half of a plant is done and you leave it why'll waiting for the pop corn to ripen :)

• Like 2

Do u know when were likely to receive them if picked mark? Just need to know cuz ill be ready to pop probably two weeks today if i can?

• Like 1

Do u know when were likely to receive them if picked mark? Just need to know cuz ill be ready to pop probably two weeks today if i can?

I'll get all the members up by Tuesday morning, then all I will need are your strains and full mailing name & address. They will get sent out this week coming so around 5-7 days after..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 7

Hello all I hope you have all had a good bank holiday weekend :). We have gone through and here is a list of the members we have picked basically it is everyone that entered :).

@
If each member could pm me your
Full Name and Full mailing address then I will get that info to the shipping department and you all should have your picked strains in 5-10 days :) I will pm each member myself too just to let everyone know.
Thank you to everyone that entered we at Dinafem can not wait to see what you all do with these new genetics and our medicinal strains :)
All the best
D-M..
  • Like 9