4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Id very muchly like to be considered for this, would have to have a good think on which strain though :g:

Thank you indeedy sir

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 1

Id very muchly like to be considered for this, would have to have a good think on which strain though :g:

Have a good think mate ill put your name in the hat :)

All the best

D-M..

Hi mark, was gonna put an order in for og kush also critical kush,but now reading about big kush has me wanting it,so when is it available for sale ,cheers

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Big Kush (This is very new and not even on our site yet so here is a little description)

The cross Big Skunk (Big Bud x Skunk) is the highest-yielding plant in recent history, also known as Critical, and the most famous plant in the U.S.A., the OG Kush.

What kind of yield is that Mark? Critical+ 2.0 is the highest rated strain in the Dinafem line-up at 700g per Sq/m - Is Big Kush a heavier yielder than that? :shock:

Sounds interesting :sly:

• Like 4

Hi mark, was gonna put an order in for og kush also critical kush,but now reading about big kush has me wanting it,so when is it available for sale ,cheers

Around September time mate :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

@@Dosti its going to be close mate. I would say 500-700g both phenos used are big production strain but ogkush is not as heavy yeild wise compared to critical but makes up for it in potency :)

All the

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark. I.d be well up for doing a diary for you+dinafem thanks for the opportunity thanks-again Chris.p.s my nft tank is empty so could start diary a.s.a.p

post-90152-0-00579800-1440330436_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris48
  • Like 1

id love to do critical mass but it wouldnt be til next year ,but was looking at it for the wife .very generous offer dinafemguys ..

• Like 1

stick me in the hat please. got 5 weeks left on current grow and no ideas what to do next. heard good reports about the Dinafem range.

Grouty

• Like 1

I'd like to give this a go, I haven't done a diary yet, my next grow is going to be my first diary and if possible I'd like it to be a Dinafem one. Don't worry if I'm too new, I'm still gonna do a diary anyway. Thanks.

• Like 1

If im not too late id love to give some a go. :realcool: I had planned to Dinachem next but that can be postponed. :v:

Edited by Freax
  • Like 2