4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all, so I have talked too the office and I can do a seed,s for diary giveaway again but I can only choose 20-25 members.

This time will be slightly different than last giveaways as we are only including the 4 new strains and the 2 high cbd strain we carry,

The 4 new strains are-

Big Kush (This is very new and not even on our site yet so here is a little description)

The cross Big Skunk (Big Bud x Skunk) is the highest-yielding plant in recent history, also known as Critical, and the most famous plant in the U.S.A., the OG Kush.

Purple Afghan Kush-https://www.dinafem.org/en/purple-afghan-kush/

purple afghan kush

Auto Blue Kush-https://www.dinafem.org/en/blue-kush-autoflowering/

blue kush autoflowering

Moby Dick CBD-https://www.dinafem.org/en/moby-dick-cbd/

moby dick Cbd

Shark Shock CBD-https://www.dinafem.org/en/shark-shock-cbd/

post-87875-0-32601700-1440158071_thumb.jpg

Critical Mass CBD-https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-mass-cbd/

DINAFEM CRITICAL MASS CBD

If you would like too do a grow diary of our genetics please post here and early next week we will go through the members and choose the 20-25 members.

A few rules

1,All members must have over the 50 post limit and be in good standing on uk420.

2,Must be over 18 years old

3,Must be willing to do a grow report on uk420. We dont expect you to drop your current grow or next planned grow but we would like too see them grown out this year.

4,Either a weekly update or as done before a diary in a day method.

5,Each chosen member will get too choose ANY 2 of the 6 strains to grow 5 seeds per strain

That`s about all the rules so please post here if you would like to be considered and we will choose mid next week. Say 5-7 days which will give everyone who wants to be considered time to post.

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 7

Another great offer from Dinafem. Not for me though as I am currently flowering a delightfully short sweet deep grapefruit and have amnesia to do for crimbo.

All the best to the luck recipients, always nice to grow something no one else done yet.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

I have been asked what is the difference between the Big Kush and our Critical Kush. The answer is, a different OGKush strain was used to create this new strain, a yet to be disclosed cutting all I know is it is one of the best OGKush strains our breeding team have come across :)

This should be a fun one, really looking forward to what you all can do with our new genetics. The world is watching :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 6

When you say you would like to see them grown out this year, do you mean in 2015 or the next 12 months?

If it is the latter I would love to do the auto blue kush and purple Afghan kush guerilla and in a greenhouse for 2016

• Like 3

I wouldnt mind being considered for the afghan kush pls, sounds like good bedtime smoke to me whoever u pick im sure will do them justice. Atb

Eta, never really trusted fems unless its paradise but im up for a challenge because i trust joolz n the peeps here. Lets face it if ur genetics werent stable were a brutally honest bunch so im sure u wudnt be here ;)

Edited by hashmaster3000
  • Like 2

When you say you would like to see them grown out this year, do you mean in 2015 or the next 12 months?

If it is the latter I would love to do the auto blue kush and purple Afghan kush guerilla and in a greenhouse for 2016

Hello ideally we would like to see them grown out in the next say 2-5 months. Look out next year we will be doing something special for the outdoor season :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

Ditto Mr Blue @@Dinafem-Mark. If it's 12 months then I'll run any strains you might like me to test/document outdoor GG style, next season in England.

Organic amendments - no CFL's to start them - just as mother nature plans it ;)

Peace

• Like 2

I'm just coming to the end of my grow now with Dinafem's Bubba Kush, Strawberry Amnesia and I did put OG kush and Blue Widow in but only Blue Widow took off and it was a mutant so dashed her! However I shall still put a whole smoke/grow report up for the Bubba Kush and Strawberry Amnesia
next one will be OG Kush and Blue Widow smoke/grow report
And I would be more than willing to give Purple Afghan Kush and Big Kush a go.
I also did Fruit Auto and smoking her currently but I did her outdoors as you already know, lovely bit of herb :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hello ideally we would like to see them grown out in the next say 2-5 months. Look out next year we will be doing something special for the outdoor season :)

All the best

D-M..

Keeping my eyes peeled. I'd love to try big kush in the greenhouse, just off the back of the name alone!!

• Like 2

I'm just coming to the end of my grow now with Dinafem's Bubba Kush, Strawberry Amnesia and I did put OG kush and Blue Widow in but only Blue Widow took off and it was a mutant so dashed her! However I shall still put a whole smoke/grow report up for the Bubba Kush and Strawberry Amnesia

next one will be OG Kush and Blue Widow smoke/grow report

And I would be more than willing to give Purple Afghan Kush and Big Kush a go.

I also did Fruit Auto and smoking her currently but I did her outdoors as you already know, lovely bit of herb :yinyang:

Consider yourself in mate :)

Ill let this run until next Friday to get some traction then pick the members next weekend and get them posted by a week Monday :).

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Hey Mark, I'd love a go of the Purple Afghan Kush .. Looking to pop ASAP ideally! Thanks for your generous offer :)

No problem ill start taking names and mailing info from some members like yourself say Monday :) is that ok?..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2