4 NEW Strains seed for diary time again!

Dinafem-Mark

I'm looking forward to these grows, I used this thread to show my wife about medical related strains, and a few other things, and finally got her fully on board rather than just accepting me growing!

She finally seems quite keen to see if anything helps her. Win!

If the wife is on board mate thats 50% of the battle won and glad that your good lady is recognising the medicinal benefits of medical cannabis uses. Not everyone that grows/uses cannabis are lazy stoners, it is becoming a recognised form of medication in many countrys whereas the UK is going backwards :(

If you ever want to run a medical dinafem grow please give me a shout and I'll see what we can do. The medical cannabis community holds a special place in my heart :)

All the best

D-M..

Are these kush strains likely to be proper couch lockers? I would run just them but im worried they will be no good for daytime smoke. Do u think if i crop some early it will be ok for the daytime or do u think i should do something with some sativa in it for daytime? @@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

Are these kush strains likely to be proper couch lockers? I would run just them but im worried they will be no good for daytime smoke. Do u think if i crop some early it will be ok for the daytime or do u think i should do something with some sativa in it for daytime? @@Dinafem-Mark

The pak I tested did have the capability to stick you to the chair :) if smoked heavily. In mideration it was a great day time smoke. The Auto blue kush was lovely for a daytime smoke. The big kush is going to be strong. Not tested the product yet. I would have done moby cbd if looking for a daytime smoke. It had the smell, flavour, nice taste and chilled high, a strange hjgh?, but nice..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

I assumed the cbd strains wudnt get u high. I chose the purple afghan and big kush. If u had something more sativa i would of chose that. Not to worry, if i cant source a few other seeds to run against the ones u gave me ill just smoke less or smaller joints when i wake n bake. Not to worry anyway ill at least do 3 of each if i dont do all of them. Ive been on dealer weed for a while so i shudnt really be this fussy.

• Like 1

If you ever want to run a medical dinafem grow please give me a shout and I'll see what we can do...

Thanks for the offer, I'll certainly drop you a message if I need any advice choosing a strain. Watching how these grow will give me a good idea what may work for the space I have.

But I'm making far too many mistakes grow wise at the moment to be nudging for handouts lol. My local seed shop stocks plenty of your seeds to be trying out for the time being.

• Like 1

I assumed the cbd strains wudnt get u high. I chose the purple afghan and big kush. If u had something more sativa i would of chose that. Not to worry, if i cant source a few other seeds to run against the ones u gave me ill just smoke less or smaller joints when i wake n bake. Not to worry anyway ill at least do 3 of each if i dont do all of them. Ive been on dealer weed for a while so i shudnt really be this fussy.

This is true but high cbd strains do still have a thc content, usually around 7%cbd-7%thc whereas typical strains have a 14-20%thc-0.1-1% cbd.

I think you'll love our pak and from what im told the bk is a beast :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Does the pak express its colours in cold temps and do u know roughly what percentage of them are purple?, sorry for all the questions pal' have a nice day.

• Like 1

If I remember I was in on this one dude after my moby dick auto outdoor, it would have to be a indoor though m8

Edited by Mittons
  • Like 2

Does the pak express its colours in cold temps and do u know roughly what percentage of them are purple?, sorry for all the questions pal' have a nice day.

The pak I have seen being grown throughout this summer, indoors have all expressed purple in there flowers. It truly is a very pretty photogenic strain with a nice head high :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

The pak I have seen being grown throughout this summer, indoors have all expressed purple in there flowers. It truly is a very pretty photogenic strain with a nice head high :)

All the best

D-M..

I feel a cotc entry in the not too distant future :) , thanks again

• Like 2

Il do it @@Dinafem-Mark all ways a sucker to try a new strain will be grown in NFT and put on diary after my xmas ugorg and purple og #18 grow, need to send my £15 for uk420 also haven't got round to it as have been of ill health

Thanks mittons

• Like 2

Il do it @@Dinafem-Mark all ways a sucker to try a new strain will be grown in NFT and put on diary after my xmas ugorg and purple og #18 grow, need to send my £15 for uk420 also haven't got round to it as have been of ill health

Thanks mittons

@@Mittons I've reached the maximum for this giveaway but please keep a look out for more giveaways closer to Xmas and definitely in the new year :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Mittons I've reached the maximum for this giveaway but please keep a look out for more giveaways closer to Xmas and definitely in the new year :)

All the best

D-M..

Just thought I rember you saying you would automatically put me in on your next give away

/ tests never mind : )