In the night garden...

botanics

Thank you for such a detailed update as usual things are looking great and by the sound of things 2 more Dinafem strains will be added soon..

If you can download software look at a program called picassa3 it is very good for picture resizing and simple to use..

Glad you got the camera issue sorted out and even better to know your on the mend :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@botanics I came out of the rat race a while ago. But hit those targets and things will get moving before you know it. Know what you mean about priorities, could do with an iron,but I keep thinking of a nice hydrolab.

• Like 2

Thank you for such a detailed update as usual things are looking great and by the sound of things 2 more Dinafem strains will be added soon..

If you can download software look at a program called picassa3 it is very good for picture resizing and simple to use..

Glad you got the camera issue sorted out and even better to know your on the mend :)

All the best

D-M..

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks DM for the tip on the software, will download it this weekend, will put up a more comprehensive update on the weekend too, crack the beans etc ;) all good after the op, pretty much back to normal now, just not overdoing the physical stuff :naughty: making the missus work a bit like lol

Looking very nice @@botanics mate, you certainly know how to keep your plants happy! :yes:

@@Devcal

Cheers mate, it's always a confidence boost to get positives, aye they're okay considering the abuse, the BK and SA though will be pride and joy and they be going into a glass of water tomorrow.

@@botanics I came out of the rat race a while ago. But hit those targets and things will get moving before you know it. Know what you mean about priorities, could do with an iron,but I keep thinking of a nice hydrolab.

@@sy100276

Mate I tell you, this week I've generated about 35 leads and only pulled a third of those after handing them to the oh so wonderful closers, well annoyed mate, yeah I've hit tidy commission but my word they've lost me some deals, amateurs mate to be honest, couldn't sell a drink to the thirsty.

An Iron or a Hydrolab? Easy one sy lol can't smoke an Iron after all

• Like 4

An Iron or a Hydrolab? Easy one sy lol can't smoke an Iron after all

I think id struggle smoking my hydrolab to be honest :shock:

Ill collect my coat on the way out

• Like 2

Update

Right peeps, this was supposed to be done yesterday but well, was a busy one so a day late.

Nothing much to report really on the Satori clones, they are just doing their thing and getting on with life, although I have now put some bamboo in for support (will post some pics when I get 5 mins in the week)

However, I have now put the Strawberry Amnesia and Blue Kush into some warm water and into the airing cupboard they will now reside until those taproots come out for the show :yahoo:

So without further ado...

The Beanz :naughty:

BK And SA beanz 001

And into the drink they go :guitar:

BK And SA beanz 002

Give them some soak time and let's see how they come along!
Next update when those roots are a showing, thanks for watching :yep:
  • Like 5

Some cracking plants you have there man.

Strawberry Amnesia and Blue Kush sounds delightful.

I'll look forward to watching them grow! :yep:

A while a go @@Dinafem-Mark gave me seeds to grow in my diary.

The Original Amnesia is just about to go into the flower tent after being held back for an extended veg.

And you have just inspired me to get popping! Gonna get the Critical 2.0 in wet paper towels now!

ATB - iBD :yinyang:

• Like 2

'Eh up, gather round and feast thee eyes upon the opening titles of the new show'

Update

Right then ladies and gentlemen after five days in the dark and lonely place that is the airing cupboard, looky, looky and those tappers are away!

The 'Blue Kush' :yahoo:

Germination Blue Kush

These 'BK' are quick of the mark it seems, it's been five days since going into the water soak and all have popped a healthy taproot and are ready to go into my starter pots (3" rounds) :guitar:
The 'Strawberry Amnesia' :yahoo:

Germination Strawberry Amnesia

The 'SA' are a little slower than the 'BK' but all are viable and will also be put into my starters (3" rounds) now too :)

SA And BK Starter pots 002

SA And BK Starter pots 001

And after the pot up, here they are into their new homes for the next chapter of their journey of life
They have been put into 3" rounds filled with B&Q Verve MP. (forgot to dust with Micco's though :doh: but I knows they'll be fine until the next pot up ;) and then the fungi will be released to do their thang!
The Satori Clones
Okay so here are a few pics of the ongoing Satori clones, they are now at around 4' tall, a bit spindly but to be expected as they have never been under a lamp and have been grown via natural sunlight, although they will soon be under a brand new 400w Grolux lamp (thumbs up for Greens once again for a speedy and efficient service). They are healthy enough and now have the addition of some bamboo support canes.

Satori Clones 006

Satori Clones 003

Satori Clones 004

Satori Clones 005

Update next weekend, thanks for watching :yep:
:skin_up:
Edited by botanics
  • Like 7

Nice one mate......the journey continues :yep:

Cheers Devcal mate, aye onwards they go, looking forward to these indeed

Good luck with the seeds bud. SA is on my list.

Nice updates.

Nice one Sy, well after looking at Dodgee's SA's I have big hopes for these girls mate so will be updating weekly with the diary hope you gain some info on them from here mate :yep:

I'll have to pop into your diaries too fellas, been so busy of late haven't had much time to be on the boards, I'll be around soon enough :yep:

Thanks for the comments and support :yinyang:

• Like 3

Thank you for the update as you say here we go again. Ive a few friends running the strawberry amnesia and it is a beautiful night time smoke. Nice a sedative with a full body stone, tastes great too :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark, the SA's sound right up my street as that's how I like my smoke, thumbs up to Dinafem for the germ rates on both these strains mate, all cracked their shells :yep:

• Like 2