In the night garden...

botanics

I'm growing in my greenhouse, my husband hasn't said a word....and as he never touches the stuff, I don't think he even knows what it is. He will probably wonder where the tomatoes are in a few weeks!

• Like 8

I'm growing in my greenhouse, my husband hasn't said a word....and as he never touches the stuff, I don't think he even knows what it is. He will probably wonder where the tomatoes are in a few weeks!

Aye, you be careful mind cos he lives there too and considering its still a criminal activity in this backward arse country, there's a potential for his implication if the gestapo find out.

My partner had not a clue and just followed 'the line' spewed out by the narrow minded, daily fail political types, well until I offered up evidence to the contrary, both anecdotal and from reading etc.

Be careful, remember the three tenets ;

No sell

No tell

No smell

and all will be well, cheers for looking in and feel free to ask questions/comments etc :)

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Going nice @@botanics even with just an ad hoc setup as you put it.....the roots on those clones were dense!

Looking forward to the Strawberry Amnesia getting popped, sounds tasty :yes:

• Like 3

@@Devcal

Aye, me too mate, can't wait to get em popped lol.....I suppose it's the old anecdote of 'the best things come to those who wait' (at least I hope so, won't be long on them though, soon as the moneys in to finish the groom )

The Satori clones though I am very happy with, never used Vitax miccos before but seem to be doing a grand job so far, the mum is being fed on liquid growmore (wilkos) and had to be fed after only a week of pot up (using verve compost for the first time, and think it's a fair bit lighter than the westlands mp I used to use a few years ago), very happy with this fertilizer too mate :) (only cost a couple of quid I think for a litre) I've never used canna specific nutes to be honest and they do ok ;)

cheers for the positive comments :yep:

• Like 3

I use verve bud and find it lasts plants in final pots 4-5 weeks, I use RHS rootgrow and its great stuff, personally I love biobizz range and am a die hard patron of theirs, but all good if you found a cheaper alternative I'm all for economizing:) cuts look good I use a similar method and only ever lost 1 out of 100's ATB I'm pulling up a oue and rollin a fat 1

GREEN

• Like 2

Aye Greenfingers you get that deck a building all is welcome in here mate ;)

I like this verve stuff to be honest, nice and airy but this satori, was getting hungry early on (the originals were greedy though, but back then I used westlands all the time and forgotten how they behaved) have noticed the verve being a bit lighter, but that suits me really as I'm not the most patient at times and love to get feeding lol

Nutes wise, well I've used various but see no need in forking out too much and to be fair this last stuff I picked up is doing fine by the girls (I'll take some pics and get them up in the next couple of days, they're as happy as pigs in the proverbial)

cheers for looking in

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Thank you for the update and our original can be a greedy girl :), Will look forward to some pictures in the future :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Thank you for the update and our original can be a greedy girl :), Will look forward to some pictures in the future :)

All the best

D-M..

Hey @@Dinafem-Mark, glad you're back on the boards mate and wish you a speedy recovery, looking at popping the Blue Kush and Strawberry Amnesia later this week so happy days, oh and now sorted the pics issue so double happy days! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Hey @@Dinafem-Mark, glad you're back on the boards mate and wish you a speedy recovery, looking at popping the Blue Kush and Strawberry Amnesia later this week so happy days, oh and now sorted the pics issue so double happy days! :yahoo:

Thank you for the warm welcome back much appreciated :), will look forward to the bk and strawberry amnesia grow reports :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

This has got to be the funniest reply ive read since being back lol hope the hubby is pleased with the end result :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark been looking at critical+2.0 and critical cheese as I have smoked critical+ and thought it was a great smoke and fab looking buds but I think the cheese would add a nice flavour and smell to an already great strain I'll have to wait until Mrs gf releases some funds I have DP ultimate mother going but want 3-4 mum's to give a little variaty would be a great diary ultimate vs critical cheese lol

AT GREEN

• Like 1

This has got to be the funniest reply ive read since being back lol hope the hubby is pleased with the end result :)

All the best

D-M..

Do you think I could get away with telling my husband I have been growing coffee?......The smell reminds me of it. He has been away for a few weeks and is due home this weekend and since then I have cut down and trimmed some, now hanging in the garage where his beloved Triumph low rider resides. oops!

• Like 4

It's your husband, surely lieing to him would hurt him more than finding out his woman smokes a bit of cannabis that she grew in the greenhouse.

Honesty is the best policy in a serious relationship in my opinion.

• Like 3

Do you think I could get away with telling my husband I have been growing coffee?......The smell reminds me of it. He has been away for a few weeks and is due home this weekend and since then I have cut down and trimmed some, now hanging in the garage where his beloved Triumph low rider resides. oops!

You'd be hard pushed to grow coffee in this country, (funny enough though these I've got on the go smell very coffee like on a stem rub), reckon your a bit of a wild one eh lol

I don't know how you'd approach it with breaking the news to be honest, but @@TokeItUpUk has it right in my view ;)

Edited by botanics
  • Like 1