In the night garden...

botanics

nice work brother, it is a long process and after a good cure it is really nice to enjoy some of your hard work. looking forward to the bk smoke report.

• Like 3

Thank you mate for doing this smoke report for the strawberry amnesia :) it sound tasty :)

A great way to end a grow diary and look forward to the blue kush smoke report.

Enjoy your harvest :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Afternoon all, well it's time I did this final update and smoke report for the Blue Kush :) so without any rambling on, below is some of BK 3. I've selected her because she has the best high of the three phenotypes I had (although flavour wise BK 4 was the daddy of them all).

sml_gallery_13604_11040_84.jpg

So in the grinder she went and ended up like this :-

sml_gallery_13604_11040_525105.jpg

Now, as it's still a bit early and there's shit I want to get done later, I didn't build a full deck and gone for an L plate (she's got some kick ;) )

sml_gallery_13604_11040_397630.jpg

So, all of that was done an hour ago and I've subsequently got stuck into that that spliff :D First toke and a familiar relaxing sensation begins to kick in from the top down, all within a few seconds and nothing major, just that subtle reminder of where I'm about to go.

On I continued, the smoke billowing white and thick with the ash off the cherry, a light grey to white. The relaxing sensation deepens slightly and the head lifts, now I've smoked nearly all of the Blue Kush I harvested yet she still has kick I like so much about her. Taste wise, BK 3 was not the top of the three that accolade goes to BK 4, however this is the one with the superior high (more complexed and dreamy, which I like).

So towards the end and she's kicked in by then, mouth getting dry and looking forward to the brew I was about to get on, the head in nice place, all calm and no rushing thoughts and just right :D:

Well, we're up to the point now where I've finished previously mentioned brew and all has settled into a very pleasant afternoon and I suppose the culmination of all efforts contained within this diary, been a quite the journey this diary from the start point all those months ago back last year and I'm now going to thank all who have contributed to it with advice, moral support and all points in between :yep: without those contributions, my efforts would have come with less rewards I'm sure :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::yinyang:

Thanks for watching all and that's a wrap :yep:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Right then peeps I just have to share this with you all before I close the thread ;)

Went to see my mate a couple of weeks ago, took a bit of Strawberry Amnesia, well low and behold I only went and forget to bring it back with me ;) never mind, there was more in the jars.

So I seen him again today, had a look at his stash and said ooh! That looks nice :D "Take it" he said, "It's too much for me" what do you mean I said back, "well, see it's that gear you brought round a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I have a J of this I'm gone, KO'd and don't wake up for six hours"

I dunno aye these kids these days, don't know what good ganja is lol (by kid I mean he's like ten years younger than me ;) )

So be wary all, the Strawberry Amnesia is potent indeed :D Just the way I like it.

And that's me closing the diary off folks, a huge thank you to all once more for the encouragement, support and all point in between and many thanks to Dinafem and Dinafem-Mark for putting the beans up to do this diary, kudos to you guys :yep:

:band:

And now one of my favourites :yep:

• Like 7