In the night garden...

botanics

@@The nod

Cheers dude, yeah I am lucky mate, but I 'sold' it to her well lol In the night garden was my boy's favorite too, man the amount of times I've watched that show!

• Like 2

Update

Well it appears that Greens are waiting for stock on recent order so update to come ;) oh and still trying to work out how Im gonna get pics up from my phone so all suggestions welcome.

• Like 2

Update

Well it appears that Greens are waiting for stock on recent order so update to come ;) oh and still trying to work out how Im gonna get pics up from my phone so all suggestions welcome.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "full version " this might let you do it..

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "full version " this might let you do it..

All the best

D-M..😨

That's how I upload from my phone.

Go to full version and upload the same way as you would on ya pc.

You may need a resize app, If you are on android the one I use is called photo resizer.

I find the medium quality with that app is usialy just below the 600kb limit.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark @@TokeItUpUk

Cheers guys, been using full version, just site isn't reading files on phone memory for some reason, done the gallery etc ready, Im on a Nokia lumia with windows on it, perhaps another browser would do it, Im just shite with smartphones lol, if I don't get anywhere with it soon I'll just put pics up to gallery off my mates laptop and then go from there I think.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you still got trouble uploading.

I'm no good with offering help for a windows phone as I've been with android ever since I got rid of my iPhone about 5 years ago.

Sorry to hear you still got trouble uploading.

I'm no good with offering help for a windows phone as I've been with android ever since I got rid of my iPhone about 5 years ago.

No worries man, thanks for the assistance already provided, I'll get there somehow, always a way around these things :)

• Like 2

Well happy days, big box of toys arrived this morning for me to play with, big thumbs up to Greens for discreet and efficient service :)

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark @@TokeItUpUk

Cheers guys, been using full version, just site isn't reading files on phone memory for some reason, done the gallery etc ready, Im on a Nokia lumia with windows on it, perhaps another browser would do it, Im just shite with smartphones lol, if I don't get anywhere with it soon I'll just put pics up to gallery off my mates laptop and then go from there I think.

I think it could be browser related as said I'm on android but would imagine it possible with a windows phone.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

any pics yet bud?

im sorry i carnt help with your prob, i use a android phone but it wont let me post pics so i use it to upload and have a blast on wifes comp to post.

hope you get it sorted bud

• Like 2

any pics yet bud?

im sorry i carnt help with your prob, i use a android phone but it wont let me post pics so i use it to upload and have a blast on wifes comp to post.

hope you get it sorted bud

Still not sorted mate, but the missus is thinking about a new moby contract so Ive told her to look out for deals with tablet or chromebook etc inc ;)

Well things not going so well with work at the mo so not much going on with the build and haven't popped the beanz until Im ready, bit fucked off to be honest as summer is my most productive earning wise. Hey ho though onwards and upwards, few weeks and be back on track got to keep the faith.

Right my fellow ganja gardeners, hope this works, its a pic of a Satori Ive been mumming up,

Satori Sativa Mum

And now for the clones taken 2 weeks ago, all rooted through and 100% strike rate

Satori Clones

Edited by botanics
  • Like 6

Right then, was looking at my Satori clones earlier and noticed roots coming out of the bottom on four of them, I therefore decided to pot those ones up and took a few snaps whilst at it.

Now I've never rooted clones via the method I've employed this time around, but I'm very happy with the results as all cuts rooted and they suffered no damage at all.

Botanics' Cuttings Method

I half filled a vase of water and took the cuts placing them immediately into the vase.

Once all cuts were taken, I then sterilized a stanley blade and cut the bottom node through at 45 degrees (this was done on a sterilised pyrex dish) No stem scarification.

I then dipped the cuts into rooting hormone powder (Vitax) so approx 10mm of stem covered and then placed them into (pre soaked with Maxicrop seaweed solution) cloning plugs and tray.

After all were done I placed them into a propagator with capillary matting in the bottom, misted the lid, closed the vent and covered the tray, then placed on a shaded windowsill. (I then left them for twelve days before even thinking of removing the lid ;) )

After twelve days, I opened up the propagator noticed that the roots were through the plugs (100% strike) so I then potted them into 3" pots filled with Verve compost and some micco's (that was three days ago)

Today four of them were potted on as the fungi had got to work and those 3" pots were filled.

This first pic is of the growth of roots attributed to the Miccos

Satori Clone Roots

And the Brand

Miccorhizal Fungi Packet

The application of the magic dust

Miccorhizal Fungi

Finally in their new pots until ready for their finals

Satori Clones Group Shot

Thanks for looking in :)
  • Like 7

Nothing like a bit of background to give the feeling of knowing without jeapordy

Dinafem-mark is on a brief sebatical ..leaving you unsafely in my hands !!

Feel free to ask away if you need help or just someone to bounce off ??

Love

Arthur

@@arthur lee

Cheers mate, all is well so far, just behind on the groom at the mo as Ive run out of money lol. Got some work in the pipeline though so happy days cos I'm itching to get these Dinafem beanz popped (they deserve a nice new home, not my ad hoc setup that these Satori clones are having to put up with) lol

I think DM has got a suitable rep whilst away mate, hopefully when he returns I'll be getting into the nitty gritty and cracking the Blue Kush and Strawberry Amnesia.

Thanks for looking in ;)

• Like 1