In the night garden...

botanics

Do you think I could get away with telling my husband I have been growing coffee?......The smell reminds me of it. He has been away for a few weeks and is due home this weekend and since then I have cut down and trimmed some, now hanging in the garage where his beloved Triumph low rider resides. oops!

I would imagine being your husband he would understand? I'm sure he will be fine with the fact that you have grown your own and not put yourself in danger by buying off a dodgy street dealer.. You are only growing enough for your self so I dont see a issue..

You may have a problem trying to pass the finished product off as coffee lol

You will have to try and get some pictures up of your current grow @@Dream Catcher ? We dont see much off women grows

All the best

D-M..

Just mind the bike @dreamcatcher

Love

Arthur

The poor guy is going walk in there get instantly stoned lol. Might be best let him know just incase he takes his bike out stinking of weed lol

Things will be fine

All the best

D-M..

@@green_ste

Not bad mate, just keeping them ticking over at the moment (been a bit delayed cos I was short of work and run out of funds to complete the build and to top it off just had my hernia done the other day so got to take it easy for a couple of weeks :doh: ) soon as I'm back to normal, I'll be popping the Dinafems as I'm thinking now that I've been delayed, these Satori's are ready for flower and may as well flower all of them (was originally going to select the two best to flower with the Dinafems, but they are too far gone now) so by the time they are done, the Dinafems should be thereabouts ready to go into flower themselves then, two harvests before chrimbo I'm thinking :idea: reckon that's a sound plan mate? I'll get some piccy's up in the week too ;)

• Like 2

I think your plan for 2 crops for xmas is sound bud. I think there's around 150 days til Xmas.

Take it easy after your op bud. I remember when my dad had his done. He said it feels better now that he ain't got 3 balls lol.

• Like 2

All the best for your recovery @@botanics mate, sit back, light up and plan all of the lovely growing over the next few months!

The Satori's look a picture of health btw :yep:

• Like 2

@@green_ste

:rofl: nice one that mate, 3 balls is definitely an accurate description!

@@Devcal

Cheers mate, not bad are they for being grown under a skylight, if you seen the set up at the moment though you'd piss yourself laughing, but well, I need these, fed up with generic dealer gear now and I remember these girls being quite the hitter so can't wait to finish the groom off.

Thanks for the positive comments and well wishes guys :yep:

• Like 3

@@botanics Get well soon mate, best to get your health right then put as much time and effort into your grow..

Happy healing

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Right then, about time for an update.

Well I'm sorry there's no pics in this update, unfortunately my phone is stuck on some weird loop and wont charge and because the on off button is kaput I can't hard reset it (been all over the web searching for solutions, but I think the best may well be the humble old hammer, it won't work but will make me feel better so all good :D)

Yesterday, I potted up the six satori clones taken at the beginning of July, they have been put into their finals which are 7.5s and the obligatory miccos were also dusted in. They are readying up now and at alternate inter nodes, so mature enough to flick the switch but of course I will give them at least another 2 weeks to root out the pots and perhaps longer we will see.

Once recovered fully and back on the job I'll be putting the pennies to good use, finishing the groom and cracking the SA and BK beans.

Thanks for stopping by :)

• Like 2

Right then, about time for an update.

Well I'm sorry there's no pics in this update, unfortunately my phone is stuck on some weird loop and wont charge and because the on off button is kaput I can't hard reset it (been all over the web searching for solutions, but I think the best may well be the humble old hammer, it won't work but will make me feel better so all good :D)

Yesterday, I potted up the six satori clones taken at the beginning of July, they have been put into their finals which are 7.5s and the obligatory miccos were also dusted in. They are readying up now and at alternate inter nodes, so mature enough to flick the switch but of course I will give them at least another 2 weeks to root out the pots and perhaps longer we will see.

Once recovered fully and back on the job I'll be putting the pennies to good use, finishing the groom and cracking the SA and BK beans.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Thank you for the update mate dont worry about the pictures get that hammer out, then again what phone is it mate? My brother fixes phones so may know a solution :)..

Have you tried a hard battery reset?..

All the best

D-M..

Thank you for the update mate dont worry about the pictures get that hammer out, then again what phone is it mate? My brother fixes phones so may know a solution :)..

Have you tried a hard battery reset?..

All the best

D-M..

Nokia Lumia 620 mate, unable to do a hard reset as you need all three side buttons to work for that and one is knackered, it's been nowt but grief anyhow Mark and I'm going to take the greatest of pleasure in smashing it to smithereens lol, got my old one on the go now, that'll take pics but crap quality, have got a digi camera if only I could find the lead :upside:

Thanks mate for looking in :yinyang:

• Like 1

@@botanics sounds like you have things under control. Hope your better soon. SA is on my to do list. Meant to be very tasty.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Nokia Lumia 620 mate, unable to do a hard reset as you need all three side buttons to work for that and one is knackered, it's been nowt but grief anyhow Mark and I'm going to take the greatest of pleasure in smashing it to smithereens lol, got my old one on the go now, that'll take pics but crap quality, have got a digi camera if only I could find the lead :upside:

Thanks mate for looking in :yinyang:

I will have a look too see if I have a digital camera around mate if I have ill gladly send it your way :). Can't promise like you ill probably be able find tge camera and not the battery lol

I will have a look. If I can find it it is only like 8-10mp but should do the job :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2