Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

The people who engage in the violence aren't promoting Islam they are fighting for power and wealth.

You can say the same for all religions, but its there and advocated right at the heart by religious leaders, Islam is no better nor worse than the rest and it has its fair share of nutjobs and fanatics just the same.

Its the same when it comes to condemning violence, the leaders should make it very clear they are NOT part of Islam, shame them publicly in their own community and boot them out. Excommunication I believe is the term.

Does that happen in Islam ?

Guest bazzad9

How so?

if you define what you dont like as terrorism ie anything bad in the name of islam and then say dont define anything christians do as terrorism then yes in that world all terrorists are muslim

reality says different though

Not all but what Christian terrorist groups really pose a danger and carry out regular attacks in this day and age?

If your talking about on our shores the last group/groups were those based in Ireland/Northern Ireland.

why are the two so opposed then ?

its meaningless to say its the same god .......which christsains .....which muslims ....they dont even agree between themselves on who or what god is

or jesus for that matter

its like saying to tottenham fans well you do sort of support west ham ....its the same football game ......nonsense mate ...sorry

It's not nonsense though they do follow the same God. Fighting over it is pretty silly. But then, them that fight over Religion are not true followers and their role is to deceive and create discord. The work of the Devil !

Not all but what Christian terrorist groups really pose a danger and carry out regular attacks in this day and age?

If your talking about on our shores the last group/groups were those based in Ireland/Northern Ireland.

George Bush/Tony Blair funda'Mental Christians are responsible for over a million dead Iraqi's not to mention the Afghan's.

• Like 8

You can say the same for all religions, but its there and advocated right at the heart by religious leaders, Islam is no better nor worse than the rest and it has its fair share of nutjobs and fanatics just the same.

Its the same when it comes to condemning violence, the leaders should make it very clear they are NOT part of Islam, shame them publicly in their own community and boot them out. Excommunication I believe is the term.

Does that happen in Islam ?

Yes you hear it every Friday in the Mosque.

• Like 2

Guest jacks lad

lets be real about religion, its man made and is good for those who need it, is no heaven or paradise, how can so many millions of people become so obsessed with an unreality.

Edited by jacks lad

lets be real about religion, its man made and is good for those who need it, is no heaven or paradise, how can so many millions of people become so obsessed with an unreality.

Since when did the discussion turn to England winning the World Cup again?

Edited by Mephitis
  • Like 4

Tell me Jack, when did you start noticing that not enough people were paying attention to you?

• Like 2

Guest jacks lad

attention ?, i never go back. the only reason religion survives is because we cant see god, all the other childhood fantacies would be visible, fairies father christmas and so on.

• Like 1

Guest bazzad9

@@ramblingmadman

the quran was decided by two men in all if memory serves ,they decided what was what out of all the texts then burnt every other version

give me a while and ill hit my books and get some more info for you on it