Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

They are as entitled to be wrong as any other monotheistic religion. Just keep it to yourselves.

(e2a: Merry Christmas)

Edited by Hir

Could you not have just replied to people's questions in your other thread?

Greetings, that thread is for Islamic lectures that people find great. This is the thread for discussions. Thank you

Greetings, that thread is for Islamic lectures that people find great. This is the thread for discussions. Thank you

Are you Islamic Livity?

They are as entitled to be wrong as any other monotheistic religion. Just keep it to yourselves.

(e2a: Merry Christmas)

Do you think insinuating that all monotheistic religions are wrong is being respectful Hir?

Guest bazzad9

Do you think insinuating that all monotheistic religions are wrong is being respectful Hir?

why is it disrespectful to say others assertions might be false ?

they cant all be true so.......

What exactly did you want to discuss? As a woman I would not wish to follow/believe Islam, I am an agnostic, I will believe what can be proved but am interested in everyone's theory…because when we find out who's right, it'll be too late anyways :oldtoker:

• Like 2

I'll tell you what happened Livity.

A group of people got kicked out of Africa about 150,000 years ago and created a god to explain why they were fallen

Then through millennia different rememberings emerged and there were as Bob Marley puts it isms and schisms and three religions with the same god at root divided to argue and enslave the world in false ideas. End of.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 10

Guest bazzad9

i would be interested in discussing how the quran as we know it came to be ....its seems very simular to the bible ......gather all the material and sort out what you like what you dont and in the case of the quran burn whats left

how is this the word of god or even important if its based on the decisions of a couple of men ?(who's descions are had to check as they burnt the rest)

Guest bazzad9

i want to know what livity means by respect ......it seems it means in this case agree with or dont question

thats not how discussions work .......the preaching to the choir

@@pollaconmota Can I ask why "As a woman you would not wish to follow/believe Islam" ?

I only know Two Muslims, but both of them treat their Wives with more respect than any of my Non Muslim friends treat their wives. I'm not saying they treat them bad but my Muslim friends wives seem to have all the power in the family unit lol

• Like 4

What is there to discuss about Islam ? its just another religion, either you believe in a higher being controlling things and enjoy being part of what is just another form of gang mentality or you dont.... if you do then I guess its just going to come down to follow the sandal or follow the gourd type thing or if you prefer the crips and bloods thing. My gangs better than yours etc ... all very divisive imo.

Never understood the appeal myself.

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 6