Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

how do you know the muslim extremists are not the same as bush and blair ?

using religion to further there aims?

i watched a video the other day about foriegners going to fight for isis ,some where dissapointed at how bad they where at following the quran

Do you see Bush or Blair being the head of a group of people and preaching extremist beliefs to them and causing these people to commit these random acts of violence around the world on innocent people?

Do though teach these followers to have no fear of death but to celebrate death as they get 50 virgins whne they die, not they don't.

I can understand why people dislike Blair, Bush, Obama, Cameron etc all politicians aren't to be trusted but still I can't personally compare them to Islamic extremists.

Guest bazzad9

8 pages indeed and how many times in those 8 pages have questions been put to me?

to be fair mate i thought you had gone

what are your thought on the quran being the divine word of god ? or is that something that you dont ascribe to ?

1). No blinkers here, Blair and Bush don't go onto a train or a bus or walk into a public building and randomly blow themselves up and kill innocent people round about them in random countries for no apparent reason.

2). They have been involved in certain wars that are questionable, however there was reasons behind it.

3). I personally don't think this makes them terrorists or extremists I think this makes them stupid.

1). They sent missiles and bombs and tanks and guns to kill millions instead, for no apparent reason.

2). They illegally invaded another country for wholly incorrect reasons. The reasons given were, frankly bollox.

3). I think it makes them culpable of war crimes and incredibly fortunate to be still free men.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 8

Yes we noticed that they had 11% of the world oil supply and Saddam wasn't playing ball any more.

And there comes the conspiracy theories.

#nearly getting time for the tin foil hats.

Do you see Bush or Blair being the head of a group of people and preaching extremist beliefs to them and causing these people to commit these random acts of violence around the world on innocent people?

Do though teach these followers to have no fear of death but to celebrate death as they get 50 virgins whne they die, not they don't.

I can understand why people dislike Blair, Bush, Obama, Cameron etc all politicians aren't to be trusted but still I can't personally compare them to Islamic extremists.

That's what the medals are for.

• Like 1

8 pages indeed and how many times in those 8 pages have questions been put to me?

@

Is proselytism forbidden within Islam?

Just asking like.

Here's one.

• Like 1

Guest bazzad9

no .....they are worse

and quite possibly the cause for most of the terrorists we do have around the world

im more scared of them than i am of islam .....not hard im not scared of islam ......every muslim ive ever met as been exaclty the same as every other person i have met ,good and bad

in fact i dont know exactly who is and who isnt unless they tell me

No blinkers here, Blair and Bush don't go onto a train or a bus or walk into a public building and randomly blow themselves up and kill innocent people round about them in random countries for no apparent reason.

no they just send the drones over to do that. your ignorance is dangerous elo.

• Like 8

I haven't kept track tbh but when somebody opens a thread to discuss x topic, usually that person has something to say on the topic or questions to ask others on said topic.

That's kinda the way a 'discussion' works...

Or would you like just like us to discuss it amongst ourselves???

I personally think you've started this thread with the sole intention of trying to out some perceived anti - Islam group amongst our members.

I fear you will be sadly disappointed, no such thing exists as much as some people might want it too.....

• Like 1

And there comes the conspiracy theories.

#nearly getting time for the tin foil hats.

can we have proper evidence from your side of the story without sniping? can`t you even remember the massive shake up at the BBC over the Kelly sex up thing?

the BBC has never been the same again

Dude, what fucking planet are you on? You are actually one of many sheeple they seem to have got there war mongering agenda across to.

• Like 2

to be fair mate i thought you had gone

what are your thought on the quran being the divine word of god ? or is that something that you dont ascribe to ?

If he doesnt subscribe then he is simply another kafir. To be despised ridiculed and enslaved.

That's the way it works unfortunately.

How did we twist this to questions of extremism when the topic was the nature of Islam.

We are all :offtopic: !

Edited by Hir
  • Like 2

Guest bazzad9

If he doesnt subscribe then he is simply another kafir. To be despised ridiculed and enslaved.

That's the way it works unfortunately.

oh i know mate

there is a reason for the question .......its easier to go one step at a time then i cant be accused of assuming stuff