Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

If any of you believe that Bush or Blair are extremists then thats up to you, I can only imagine you would be the type of person to believe that Bush also killed thousands of his own country men and women in the 9/11 attacks.

Me personally I can't see the comparison.

He meant cruise missile but got confused, as he did. God love the ol' war warmongering dim wit.

crusade missile :)

If any of you believe that Bush or Blair are extremists then thats up to you

Illegally invading Iraq and Afghanistan??? look up Dr David Kelly and the sexing up of official war documents then tell me that it all adds up

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 6

how do they follow the same god ?

if you mean in history did one come from the other then yes .....but its not the same god in practice nor can it be

as i said christains cant even follow the same one

I stand corrected it seems they are not the same God. Taken from here http://carm.org/god-christianity-islam

"the God of Christianity and the God of Islam are not the same. First of all, the God of Christianity is a Trinity where the God of Islam is not. The Trinity is the monotheistic teaching that God exists eternally as three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In Islam, this is blatantly denied."

If any of you believe that Bush or Blair are extremists then thats up to you, I can only imagine you would be the type of person to believe that Bush also killed thousands of his own country men and women in the 9/11 attacks.

Well, take your blinkers off then.

• Like 4

Guest bazzad9

how do you know the muslim extremists are not the same as bush and blair ?

using religion to further there aims?

i watched a video the other day about foriegners going to fight for isis ,some where dissapointed at how bad they where at following the quran

I stand corrected it seems they are not the same God. Taken from here http://carm.org/god-christianity-islam

"the God of Christianity and the God of Islam are not the same. First of all, the God of Christianity is a Trinity where the God of Islam is not. The Trinity is the monotheistic teaching that God exists eternally as three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In Islam, this is blatantly denied."

Historically, 100,000 years ago say, there was a God and different rememberings and this caused a split. It's the same god with a different wig and eye makeup on.

Guest bazzad9

the trinity is not all christians though mate .many many dont beleive in it

im sure allah can be traced back to or via the same gods as christianity so in that respect yes it is the same god ......but in practice they are so different even opposites in many cases so they cant be

these topics do get confusing because we have to mix history ,theologies ,and what people follow in practice ,3 distinct things but all the same if you know what i mean

how do you know the muslim extremists are not the same as bush and blair ?

using religion to further there aims?

i watched a video the other day about foriegners going to fight for isis ,some where dissapointed at how bad they where at following the quran

And bad catering.

Well, take your blinkers off then.

No blinkers here, Blair and Bush don't go onto a train or a bus or walk into a public building and randomly blow themselves up and kill innocent people round about them in random countries for no apparent reason.

They have been involved in certain wars that are questionable, however there was reasons behind it.

I personally don't think this makes them terrorists or extremists I think this makes them stupid.

8 pages in a little over 2 hours yet @ has made very little input...?

Would you care to join us in the discussion? @

Or keeping busy posting videos?

• Like 3

No blinkers here, Blair and Bush don't go onto a train or a bus or walk into a public building and randomly blow themselves up and kill innocent people round about them in random countries for no apparent reason.

They have been involved in certain wars that are questionable, however there was reasons behind it.

I personally don't think this makes them terrorists or extremists I think this makes them stupid.

Yes we noticed that they had 11% of the world oil supply and Saddam wasn't playing ball any more.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 2

8 pages indeed and how many times in those 8 pages have questions been put to me? 58 pages in the last thread of people who seemed so desperate to ask questions yet when a thread is created for such a purpose none have been put forward. Revealing indeed how those who deceive and seek to sabotage or spread hate act like nobody sees them. But for those who are sincerely interested and who can show respect I shall answer them as best as I can. None can guide those who Allah leaves to stray and none can lead astray those who Allah guides.

Edited by Livity

So because one has access to Wealth, Armies and the latest weaponry that makes them different ?

Guest bazzad9

@@ramblingmadman

another good point regarding that is the verses on the dome of the rock built after uthman was supposed to have standardised the quran differ from todays quran

sorry these are short and vague ,reading and posting (or trying) but these should give you a starting point at least