Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

Guest bazzad9

@@I-KUE see what bazzad has just posted "be carefull of whats quotes you use ,islam has the law of abrogation which means any later stuff takes over the older stuff ".

true

but a lot of muslims will not admit or tell you this and will pick and choose any quote they like to support what they say so in reality it doesnt mean much

As the saying go's not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

I feel bad for the Muslims who want to live a normal life and adapt and live by the laws of the country that they reside in, but then you have the ones the who seems intent on pushing their religion and ultimately their laws upon the society they have came to live in.

My worry is as the Muslim population increases and increases and increases how long will it be before they start to get some real political clout, once this happens there will be no way back.

And the Bible does , in the old testament. It's the same religion just isms and schisms!

Thats what it looks like to people on the outside m8 plenty inside them would be of the opinion they pray to very a different god and the right one, the others are false.... little details make all the difference to being saved or damned.....apparently.

As the saying go's not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

I feel bad for the Muslims who want to live a normal life and adapt and live by the laws of the country that they reside in, but then you have the ones the who seems intent on pushing their religion and ultimately their laws upon the society they have came to live in.

My worry is as the Muslim population increases and increases and increases how long will it be before they start to get some real political clout, once this happens there will be no way back.

The whole world will one day be Islam!

Thats what it looks like to people on the outside m8 plenty inside them would be of the opinion they pray to very a different god and the right one, the others are false.... little details make all the difference to being saved or damned.....apparently.

I think you will find Muslims agree Allah is the same God. There is only one God!

Never been a Prime Minister who wasn't a Christian, Queen is head of church and head of state and has to accept a new Prime Minister. So, until that system goes, there will never be a Catholic, Muslim,.........., atheist, Prime Minister. It's hard coded into our system.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 1

The whole world will one day be Islam!

If its allowed then yes I agree 100%, I don't think it will be allowed though, countries will start to ban Islam.

Wherever there is Goodness evil will try to destroy it or atleast sabotage it.

Truly there is no compulsion in Islam as stated in the Quran. Regarding those who don't believe it is stated to leave them be as they will eventually come to know.

• Like 1

I think you will find Muslims agree Allah is the same God. There is only one God!

yup their version, the others are living a lie.... show me one religion that dosnt make that claim.

@@chronic1 where does your version of Islam sit with the whole violent revolution, string em up, off with their heads thing?

It seems to me that your version of Islam isn't that far removed from the Taliban version of Islam that you seem so adverse to.