Discussions on Islam

Guest Livity

That saying is a load of bollocks!

No its fairly accurate these days to be honest, if you look at the list of designated terrorist organisations you'll not find many that aren't connected to Islam.

E2a:- and the ones on it are fighting their own wars in their own countries for political reasons, Islamic groups however just don't like anyone in any country that isn't Islamic.

Edited by ELO

No its fairly accurate these days to be honest, if you look at the list of designated terrorist organisations you'll not find many that aren't connected to Islam.

I think that's just called denial.

• Like 5

I hope to fuck you're wrong :(

Looking back at the history of Islam and how it has spread from it's beginnings, I think it is inevitable. It seems to have a kind of power that consumes Nations.

I am not Muslim by the way, I just agree with a lot of what I have read, It just seems kinda obvious.

I think that's just called denial.

One mans feedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Not all terrorists are Muslim and its foolish to pretend so.

Prime example what do you think the IRA were Muslim ? :wink_kiss:

Sorry should have used multiquote that was directed @@ELO rather than you cad

Edited by Victor Kruger

I think believing in a guy that sits in the sky making shit is a dangerous idea. Then seeing that most of our leaders believe in the 'guy in the sky' story is even more worrying, irrespective of which partisan wig they put on him. (Notice it is a him!)

Edited by Hir
  • Like 2

yup their version, the others are living a lie.... show me one religion that dosnt make that claim.

Muslims follow the same god as Christians, Jesus is one of there Prophets along with Moses ! Go do some reading :yep:

• Like 1

Muslims follow the same god as Christians, Jesus is one of there Prophets along with Moses ! Go do some reading :yep:

The details m8 your forgetting the details, if the version didnt matter there wouldnt be all the violence they all engage in would there ?

• Like 1

@@chronic1 where does your version of Islam sit with the whole violent revolution, string em up, off with their heads thing?

It seems to me that your version of Islam isn't that far removed from the Taliban version of Islam that you seem so adverse to.

I haven't got a version of Islam I am not a Muslim. Maybe Islam will save us from the need for Revolution ?

One mans feedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Not all terrorists are Muslim and its foolish to pretend so.

Prime example what do you think the IRA were Muslim ? :wink_kiss:

Sorry should have used multiquote that was directed @@ELO rather than you cad

Did the IRA take their fight to numerous countries and carry out attacks? No they did not, thats my point, Islamic groups want to fight anyone who's a non believer.

As Islamic populations increase so will the percentage of extremists within Islam.

E2a:- If they were fighting to protect their on their land thats different, you can't class that as terrorism, they come here, they go to Europe, they go to America, Canada etc and carry out attacks, spread their hate of western life styles and beliefs.

Edited by ELO

See what you've done Livity. People arguing amongst people about stuff, apart from the extent to which it causes national conflict, doesn't matter at all.

And now I notice you have gone, now that your work is done in spreading discontent.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 3

Guest bazzad9

@@bazzad9 I agree with your first point.

In regards the second point the majority of Muslims don't agree with the Taliban or their ilk so I will go with them.

oh i agree mate the taliban etc are a minority

but its not good vs bad there is a scale and as with all there can be harm ,islam isnt special in this regard they are all as bad as each other ,no one is worse

but then we get back to the deciding "what we like" if its the word of god then its the word of god regardless of our moral values ...we cant judge god etc ....if its simply what we like (which in my opinion is a good thing) why thew need for god ? we are making the moral judgements regardless of a god

and the flip side is those with an agenda can also "decide" the taliban etc without a gauge or way of knowing who is right in god terms we are simply using our own morals that we make and stick to ,the god becomes irrelevant

personally i know 2 turkish muslim familys, one family runs a few barber shops, the other owns a haulage firm, id say from experience, none of the brothers from either family do fuck all without a nod from her in doors! lol just saying like!

dj...

tbh, i dont think i know anyone as generous or welcoming, there the sort of people you would want to know, if that makes sense? anyways, whats to discuss? there's good and bad folk in every place you get people!

dj..

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 6

The details m8 your forgetting the details, if the version didnt matter there wouldnt be all the violence they all engage in would there ?

The people who engage in the violence aren't promoting Islam they are fighting for power and wealth.