*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Could somebody plz send me the address :) like a dick I closed the page. Cheers!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

same here :headpain:

can you send it to me also and should I send a postal order does it take longer ?

the first crosses posted from chemist for me please a pack of each if you can save them while my money arrives please

would be much appreciated

• Like 2

Guest SmokeyDraw

Hey bluchesse,

Go to your profile top right hand corner of the page, hit the drop down arrow and choose subs. Follow the instructions and it should be easy. I found it worked better through the chrome browser on a laptop.

Good luck. :-)

SD

Guest Default Attribute

I finally sent my stuff this morning. I forgot to write my preference for the seeds tho lol (sorry)

If you read this in time could you send me smile x uk cheese or smottie x uk cheese please? No probs if you forget, they all sound nice.

:yinyang:

Received me smottie x psychosis this morning top work guys and much respect chemist particularly in light of circumstances.

another great offer,put mine in post this morn,cant wait all sound really nice but sb x uk cheese is wat i hoping to get but wouldnt mind any of them!

Anyone no what or where the cheese is from in the smellyberry x uk cheese? Is it excudes or is that wishful thinking? lol

• Like 1

Anyone no what or where the cheese is from in the smellyberry x uk cheese? Is it excudes or is that wishful thinking? lol

I reckon it will be exodus mate, I could be wrong but if it was big buddhas or something i'm sure they'd put bb cheese x smellyberry, I don't think most on here would have difficulty getting hold of the real cut.

• Like 1

Pretty sure its ukc

• Like 1

i am so happy these are getting out there to you all and thanks for the good vibes and for subscribeing to a good couse

i can confirm it is th clone only origanal uk cheese i used in this project

peace all chemist

ps nice one highgrower you have been busy bro

Edited by chemist
  • Like 18

Would like to say thanks chemist,thems crackin crosses there mate. Hopin to send my subs in tomorrow and snag some cheese crosses. Theres no chance of comin across an exodus cut up here so this could be the chance to get some sort of hybrid on the go.

What cross would you say would give me the best cheese representation? Or are they nothin like cheese actually?

Cheers mate,hope your well

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

Edited by oldsalty