*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Will you ship overseas to the states? I ordered seeds back in the day when uk420 had a store and had no problem getting them

If i get my subscription off tomo do you think I'll still get the free seeds? Not that I wouldn't want to subscribe anyway just I'm strapped for cash at the mo and without the extra incentive I'm not sure I can justify it. Peace!

:yinyang:

I'm paid up till May but I'll get the cash in the post and take you up on this kind offer. I would have resubbed then anyway but 15 pound for a years subs and beans is the best bargain I've had for a long o while.

Thanks Chemist hope things are better for you now mate. :yinyang:

Could someone PM me the address as I closed the screen w/o noting it down and can't get it anymore. :wallbash:

Not sure if people can even PM me though? not got enuf posts in which case how can I find it out?

And top work chemist + UK420 team, cheers.

have been thinking about subscribing for a while ,,,, give back what i have gained from this awesome site and members .... i may well have to send it off tomorrow

are the seeds still available???

Will you ship overseas to the states?

:yep:

If i get my subscription off tomo do you think I'll still get the free seeds?

are the seeds still available???

and not that it matters ,,,,, but are they regular or feminised?

cheers fella .... dolla in the post tomorrow chief :yep:

Sweet deal, ill pop down the post office tomorrow and get a postal order sorted.

Can someone PM me the address? Seems Ive closed the screen without taking it down.....

Peace :bong:

thanks for the reminder mines been pending for a few month now lol I was looking forward to paying my new monthly council tax what's just been introduced, well they can get fucked now.

:skin_up:

Joolz, is there an alternative method of payment available IE paypal or so? Furthermore, the USPS doesn't do international money orders to UK. Will you accept USD cash?

Joolz, is there an alternative method of payment available IE paypal or so?

sorry mate, can't do paypal

Will you accept USD cash?

yeah that's fine :)

• Like 1