*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

(cough cough) someone remind me of the addy please don't want to miss this offer :guitar:

done :yinyang:

hey mate can you put my name on 10 of each please and send me the addy again ;)

smile x uk cheese

smottie x uk cheese

done :yinyang:

also might want some of the other you mention about listing so will get the money out asap

cheers man

I'll list them 1st thing in the morning :)

p.s your inbox is full?

at last lol

:yinyang:

Sent! Done! Finito! Now I'm waitin like a kid for christmas! :santa:

Sent! Done! Finito! Now I'm waitin like a kid for christmas! :santa:

Can I have the address too please.

I have sent the details to the e-mail that you used to sign up with as you haven't enough posts to use PM yet.. :yep:

so do I have this right ?

if I send £60 cash a jiffy bag, first class stamp, and my username I get four years subscription and a pack of each cross ?

is that poss joolz ? if so il post later today :yep:

Guest Default Attribute

Can someone send me the address please? i closed the window that pops up. I have been meaning to send it for a while now but never got round to it.

so do I have this right ?

if I send £60 cash a jiffy bag, first class stamp, and my username I get four years subscription and a pack of each cross ?

is that poss joolz ? if so il post later today :yep:

:yep:

Can someone send me the address please? i closed the window that pops up. I have been meaning to send it for a while now but never got round to it.

done :)

Hi Joolz any news of the new seeds. :wassnnme: thanks :guitar:

I've just edited the 1st post in this thread to include the seeds kindly donated by Highgrower :)

If I could be mailed the Addy too please, not enough posts for PM yet..

Thanks

Chef

done :)

• Like 1

Thank you Joolz Chemist and highgrower :notworthy:

was getting worried they would all go will be sending my subs of on friday :hug:

Wow this is a great offer. Im away for a while, I will get the wife to get everything sent off. Your the best folks :clapping: Nice one Al :band:

I'm due to resubscribe and would be happy with ANY of these lovely freebies, many thanks to Chemist and commiserations on recent poor luck. Could I be signed up for the offer and PMd the adddress to send the three crisp blueies to? (they're green now but you knows what oi means)

eta but I'd specially like one of the Chemist UK cheese crosses if there's any left :) :) cheesy smile

Edited by Ishmael

Could somebody plz send me the address :)

PMd the adddress

sent :)

if you could include your preferred choice with your payment that will save me having to wade through this thread lol

Ta :)

Guest SmokeyDraw

Joolz,

Just off to the post office now with my cash and done the website thing.

Not fussy with seeds mate, but if u have any of the smile or smellyberry crosses left that would be awesome!

I rather stupidly got a postal order, don't like sending cash through our glorious mail system - will u take these and if so do I just leave it blank???? :-(. Sorry!

Cheers and what a fabulous site!

SD

Edited by SmokeyDraw