*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Posted my subs Thursday evening (3 scruffy old fivers, didn't want to risk shiney new ones in case they didn't make it.) Recieved a message at 12 yesterday saying i was paid up and recieved my seeds this morning. Can't argue with service like that. :yahoo:

• Like 4

Sent mine this evening..

Hope i get some precious beans hehehe.

Finally going to be subscribed ahhh :)

Peace

• Like 1

Hi team, can someone remind me of the addy, might as well sub for another year and add to my growing collection :wassnnme:

Smellyberry x uk cheese sat in the seed box! Thank you again chemist, joolz and uk420 in general :skin_up:

Posting mine in the morning.

Not too late am I Joolz??

JB

no mate, not to late, i'll update the thread when they have nearly all gone

In fact I need to update it anyway as somebody else has very kindly sent in some seeds so I'll get those listed too :)

• Like 7

Going post office in 5 minutes to send mine off! Can't wait to get some beautiful beans added to my collection :skin_up::smokin:

e2a. Do we include the £15 in the jiffy bags or do we buy the subscription online and then send a jiffy bag after?

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze

Going post office in 5 minutes to send mine off! Can't wait to get some beautiful beans added to my collection :skin_up::smokin:

e2a. Do we include the £15 in the jiffy bags or do we buy the subscription online and then send a jiffy bag after?

If you include a small jiffy bag and 1st class "large" stamp and a safe addy with your subs payment we will send you 10 seeds on receipt.

just put ur user name on some paper in the jiffy bag :guitar:

• Like 1

Guest AutoPoter

no mate, not to late, i'll update the thread when they have nearly all gone

In fact I need to update it anyway as somebody else has very kindly sent in some seeds so I'll get those listed too :)

hey mate can you put my name on 10 of each please and send me the addy again ;)

smile x uk cheese

smottie x uk cheese

also might want some of the other you mention about listing so will get the money out asap

cheers man

p.s your inbox is full?

:yinyang:

Edited by AutoPoter
  • Like 1