*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

i am so happy these are getting out there to you all and thanks for the good vibes and for subscribeing to a good couse

i can confirm it is th clone only origanal uk cheese i used in this project

peace all chemist

ps nice one highgrower you have been busy bro

Top man really appreciate your work in getting them to us mate

Legend

Atb hector lol

I reckon it will be exodus mate, I could be wrong but if it was big buddhas or something i'm sure they'd put bb cheese x smellyberry, I don't think most on here would have difficulty getting hold of the real cut.

Cheese toker lol

Pretty sure its ukc

Nice one mate lol

i am so happy these are getting out there to you all and thanks for the good vibes and for subscribeing to a good couse

peace all chemist

ps nice one highgrower you have been busy bro

thanks a million chemist and joolz ,my smile x uk cheese came today

keep up the good work chaps

:guitar:

i am so happy these are getting out there to you all and thanks for the good vibes and for subscribing to a good cause

peace all chemist

Mate, it was so well timed - well, for me anyways :skin_up:

I was just starting to plan my summer grow, and look what turned up in the post - a shiny packet of smile x uk cheese. Will pop a few in my next diary mate - plus reps for letting us at these wonderful genetics!

Big Thanks to UK420 & chemist :yahoo:

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

Got my Smottie x UK Cheese today and would like to say a big thanks to Chemist and Joolz. If these seeds are half as good as the Evo x Psychosis I got from the last batch then I'll be very pleased indeed.

Oh and btw jumpman they'd be regular seeds. I've only popped 2x from the Evo x Psychosis and both turned out to be female and both are big yielders.

awe really interested in the smellyberry X UK cheese.......any chance of buying a second years subscription? I'll do another diary, I promise? lol

That's what I did namaste666 and Joolz will just add another year onto your subs.

Fantastic mate, just need the addy now (if anyone would be so kind?) and I will get money out in the post tomorrow!

e2a - is it the same address as when I click on lifetime subscription?

e2a again - Thanks Casey for the addy, I will get my money and SAE off tomorrow! Praying there are some SB X Cheese left lol

Edited by namaste666

Got my Smottie x UK Cheese today and would like to say a big thanks to Chemist and Joolz. If these seeds are half as good as the Evo x Psychosis I got from the last batch then I'll be very pleased indeed.

Oh and btw jumpman they'd be regular seeds. I've only popped 2x from the Evo x Psychosis and both turned out to be female and both are big yielders.

thanks for your answer mate , cool ...... i got the smile x uk cheese , wonder what it will be like , smoke, smell, effect, grow ETC

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Tell me about it jumpman.. I just wanna taste, Smell, And see my psychottie already.

I am buzzing like a little kid on christmas morning with these beans hehehe :)..

A big thanks again joolz and chemist.

Happy growing to all..

Peace

Tell me about it jumpman.. I just wanna taste, Smell, And see my psychottie already.

I am buzzing like a little kid on christmas morning with these beans hehehe :)..

A big thanks again joolz and chemist.

Happy growing to all..

Peace

Will you be doing a diary dude? I got some some psy x smot too. I'm gonna grow these when I get the opportunity to grow again which won't be long.

Thank you so much Chemist, Joolz and UK420! :yahoo:

My Smellyberry x UK cheese came in post today, well chuffed! Thank you! :clapping: