*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Don't miss out..... Top quality genetics, not to be sniffed at with yer green jacket to boot :lol:

Posted Tues seeds arrived Fri Smottie x Smottie :yahoo: Who cooked these btw?

Thanks again uk420 Jools, chemist & highgrower :smokin:

Just about to harvest a phat heavy budded Smiller = Smile x Killer from the last lot from madgiz :yep:

Quality genetics grown with the love of sharing the delights they find with others :haveadab:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

• Like 1

Any recommendations? Going to subscribe tom really wanted on of the chemists cheese x smellyberry. Don't suppose anybody knows the genetics of smottie?

Cheers

Kstar

Any recommendations? Going to subscribe tom really wanted on of the chemists cheese x smellyberry. Don't suppose anybody knows the genetics of smottie?

Cheers

Kstar

Hi kstar,

Smottie is Smile x Hottie = 'uk cut' Found by a member on here from a special pheno off Big buddas Blue Cheese i think :haveadab:

I just bagged some Smottie x Smottie :yahoo: There meant to be real special bro :smokin:

• Like 1

Can u save me a pack of evo physcos for 1 week please jules next pay. Day i wont fuck u about

eta if u cant im sure there wil be a lot 5 cross left for me next week hopefully

herby

Edited by herby420

Can u save me a pack of evo physcos for 1 week please jules next pay. Day i wont fuck u about

eta if u cant im sure there wil be a lot 5 cross left for me next week hopefully

herby

this is the current stock list :)

Mango x SSH x BJ x Nep x SB

SAD x Lot5 x Smottie

Lot 5 x lot5 x Smottie

Smottie x Lot 5

Smottie x Mango x SSH

Blueberry Auto x Auto Assasin F2

Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese

Smottie x Smottie

• Like 1

hi guys, could a mod please pm me the addy as someone subscribed for me last year and dont wanna miss out!! also if poss could you please, please put a smottie x smottie away and ill post subs first thing monday morning

much appreciated guys,

yidz :smokin:

Hey all, is this offer still on?

I've been wanting to subscribe for a while now just haven't got around to do so. But will do this week. Is paypal an option for payment? Otherwise il send cash/postal order of £15 along with something to store the seeds in. Do I need to include anything else to get free beans?

Edited by highgrade-singh

Hey all, is this offer still on?

I've been wanting to subscribe for a while now just haven't got around to do so. But will do this week. Is paypal an option for payment? Otherwise il send cash/postal order of £15 along with something to store the seeds in. Do I need to include anything else to get free beans?

No paypal, cash\postal orders fine with a small jiffy bag with large first classed stamp & address for delivery bro :haveadab:

• Like 1