*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Does this include a yearly subscription and what's smottie? I'm not ignorant, I've heard of it just don't know what it is or where it's from etc.

:unsure:

Edited by greatwhiteshark
  • Like 1

Cheers Joolz i'll be running to the post box faster than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite!

• Like 2

Does this include a yearly subscription and what's smottie? I'm not ignorant, I've heard of it just don't know what it is or where it's from etc.

:unsure:

Smottie is a champ blue cheese cut x smile.. I believe.

They all sound nice crosses. :)

Edited by Halfatree

Well done Chemist on your kind donation.. :yep:

There will be loads of karma points heading your way no doubt.. lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1

I never got any free seeds the first time I subbed last year but I'm not bitter or anything, just pointing it out that's all.. :bag::wassnnme:

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 1

Great offer gents and a special thanks to Chemist of course for helping to keep the boat afloat!

What are the chances of my life being extended 12 months for this one? :wassnnme:lol

Have I subbed too early? :unsure:

no mate, I'll send seeds to all of those who subbed between the last lot of seeds running out and this lot arriving :yinyang:

• Like 3

no mate, I'll send seeds to all of those who subbed between the last lot of seeds running out and this lot arriving :yinyang:

:yahoo:

I'll get the jiffy bag in t'post