*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just got mine sent off earlier, don't think I wrote it down but I'd love the Smellyberry cross if that's possible.

That's me subbed and seeded :guitar:

Big thanks to Chemist, Highgrower & Joolz you guys are too kind :yinyang:

cant wait to crack these 10 smellyberry x uk cheese 9 smile x uk cheese :rofl:

think someone should :haveadab: I feel you were maybe under medicated yesterday :wink:

Voodooman

• Like 1

Guest SmokeyDraw

Just wanted to say another big thanks to Chemist, Highgrower & Joolz for the smottie x pysichosis (sorry about spelling :wallbash: ) that arrived today!! :band:

Cant wait to get them cracked but there in the fridge for the mo. :trumpet:

Happy Days :toot:

SD

wow, these chemist strains look ideal! deffs sold me with the subscription. if i send £30 through for 2 years sub, would i get 2 10 packs through? will post monday. much love to Chemist and Highgrower!

got my seeds. woohoo. thanks joolz, chemist, highgrower. nice one. lokking forward to crackalackin some of these soon. :skin_up::yinyang:

Anybody help me out with the addy or let us know why i am unable to get past subscription choice page. Would be a shame to miss out.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody help me out with the addy or let us know why i am unable to get past subscription choice page. Would be a shame to miss out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi scooter im sure one of the mods will email you the addy :skin_up:

Guest SmokeyDraw

Thanks in advance.

Hey mate - I had problems running the site through Internet Explorer on Windows 8 and found it works much better through the crhome browser.

or else sure one of the mods can send you a PM.

Awe no I forgot lol

Is there any Cheese x left? Even better the smellyberry? I will get my subs off tomorrow defo lol