*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Joolz must be slipping.... 36 fucking hours I had to wait for my subbies. Absolutely disgusting service, I'm writing to my local MP.... 

Big ups, bless ups to all. Thanks @HazyDaze. I have 4 spaces for noodle pots in the drobe.... Pot luck or eyeball wrecker? Hmmm ... 

large.DSC_1595.JPG.efc30bd784d128d47477d6892530cdc5.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

@Idicanna jones  That's disgusting and I think the only way you can adequately protest your disgust is to send those eyeball wreckers to me. You know it makes sense:rofl:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

4 spaces for noodle pots in the drobe.... Pot luck or eyeball wrecker? Hmmm ...

2 of each and hope for some bitches ;)

These pot lucks are very intriguing, who knows what 1 will find.

Get them noodle pots filled mucker :)

• Like 4

@Revive first answers only... 2 of each in the hole...

@monkeypig rules mate.... I'm a stickler for rules 😆

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Haha 4

On 25/04/2024 at 12:44, Joolz said:

still nothing mate

can you try sending me a message? somethings a miss with the site then. Not sure if its because its an old conversation i'm responding to rather than a new one since the revamp?

Thanks @Joolz, @HazyDaze, Icki

Absolute legends the lot of ya! 
Had my next run planned already but think Modified Skunk and the Eyeball wreckers have just squeezed themselves in! 

large.IMG_0451.jpeg.4062cdecc0c769486bfe8996d4cc7e4c.jpeg

• Like 8

11 hours ago, rememberingnever said:

Not sure if its because its an old conversation i'm responding to rather than a new one since the revamp?

It might be that deleted old messages to free up room in my inbox, if it says I have left the conversation at the top of the message that will be the case👍

@Joolz are the smottie remixes in the shop part of the April pot luck offer by any chance pal?

I’m another that gets paid late Tuesday night (30th)if u don’t mind me still jumping on the offer 

Weedo👍

On 28/04/2024 at 00:18, rememberingnever said:

can you try sending me a message? somethings a miss with the site then. Not sure if its because its an old conversation i'm responding to rather than a new one since the revamp?

Dude when you look at the convo in your pm it should show you how many people are active in said conversation..should show you and joolz are active if it just shows you are the only 1 then he will not get your messages..I think that's how it works..if either party deletes the convo then they will not receive the messages from the person who is still active..hope that makes sense buddy 👍

I meant to post this earlier but it completely slipped my mind.

These arrived ages ago, I got them on the 26th so stellar next-day delivery as always from joolz, thank you man.

large.NewSeeds.jpg.6d0c1c0c1e240c4587772a127055ed88.jpg

Also thank you Hazy, Icki and the various chefs who have contributed to the pot lucks I'm looking forward to germing all of these in the next few weeks.

• Like 12

Big thanks to @Joolz for getting my most recent pressies sent out 🎉

Cheers to @MindSoup for the SSDD F2s and to @The Villan and his mate for the Thai seeds ;) 

Woohoo I finally got my hands on @CuriousOrange’s Soul Mate S1s ⏳lol

Thanks also to @Bad Apple for the Modern Warfare 3, Black Diamonds and G13 Madness 🦄

Atb

☯️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

⏳lol

I wouldn’t have the foggiest what you are hinting at there mate. Probably didn’t put enough stamps on that thought process.

• Haha 4