Trich Tumbler.

Bu

*cough*

I can't wait to try it in anger and I would certainly love to have a go at making them to order for UK 420.

Cheers,

Bu

Thats some amazingly clean looking hash Om :yinyang:

*tips hat*

....while trying to find the order form!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by MDP

I'd love to see the second pic in focus if possible mate - I know i aint no one to talk about focus :yahoo: but thats just teasing.

:wassnnme:

Here yer go fitduck I hope this one is more to your liking :ouch:

I got a crap camera time for a new old one.

Om :wassnnme:

post-6527-1140353980_thumb.jpg

I would certainly love to have a go at making them to order for UK 420.

Cheers,

Bu

I reckon Bu this is a must have accessory works really bloody well, nice piece of engineering too. Oh bye the way my Birthday is coming up soon mate :wassnnme:

The hash is nice and clean no vegetable material and a nice sandalwood colour. It hands presses easily, just put a couple of grams of pollen into the cup of your hand. Close your other hand on top and warm for a few minutes. The pollen can then pressed into a small ball using your thumb. The hash is a smooth toke, Mrs Om likes it :yinyang:

The process is clean and hassle free. Just put the trim in and walk away, my lad wondered what the noise was in our bedroom. A quick :yinyang: left him :wassnnme: . Not sure what he thought Mrs Om was doing but he hasn't enquired again.

Om :yinyang:

Guest fitduck

my lad wondered what the noise was in our bedroom. A quick :yinyang: left him :wassnnme: . Not sure what he thought Mrs Om was doing but he hasn't enquired again.

Om :wassnnme:

:yinyang:

much better pic the second one mate.

I just put it half of it through again and got another 7 grams so that makes 28 grams in all and it still looks like it has got a little more to give. Not sure if I'll bother though, although the constant whirring has driven the wood lice away :smoke:

The other half ended up in the wormery as it was knackered, I hope the worms like it ;)

Farrrk me Om!!! :doh:

That is bloody loverly....Much better than my effort!

Maybe I didn't leave it long enough when I tumbled.

I would be happy to make half a dozen if enough peeps want them but sourcing the rotisserie motors could be a pain but I've just thought of another idea like running a rubber drive wheel against the outside edge direct from a motor.

Maybe the gearing would work just right but just an idea.

Nice one again Om...a great demonstration. lol

Bu. :smoke:

• Like 1

Farrrk me Om!!! lol

Actually it was 31 grams in total, Mrs Om said it's a good job she does the accounts 24 + 7 = 31 and not 28 lol it was from the air bud and tight trim though.

great thread BU, very impressive tumbler, bought the materials meself, pretty much the same as your materials(maybe a bit of a cheaper rot motor)

my kit ended up comin to around 35 quid or sumthing from random electrical and hardware shops, not put it together yet, will probly get round to it in a couple of months.

very impressed with the quality of your result, just couldnt pass up on the oppurtunity :)

Hg

Edited to add: oh btw Om also a very nice result also wel impressed bud.

Edited by High_Grizade

that aint hash - thats white chocolate maltesers! :puke:

Looks well nice om! :ninja:

How do you go about making it white? :yinyang:

Edited by sirbobgeldof

that aint hash - thats white chocolate maltesers! ;)

Looks well nice om! :yep:

How do you go about making it white? :yes:

The colour is down to the fact no vegetable matter gets through the silk screen mesh only the broken trichs. They fell out and remained a nice sandalwood type of colour, the camera flash probably bleached the photo a little. The colour is very similar to some of the Moroccan that was around 30 odd years ago before they started mixing it in ernest.

great thread BU, very impressive tumbler, bought the materials meself, pretty much the same as your materials(maybe a bit of a cheaper rot motor)

my kit ended up comin to around 35 quid or sumthing from random electrical and hardware shops, not put it together yet, will probly get round to it in a couple of months.

very impressed with the quality of your result, just couldnt pass up on the oppurtunity :smoke:

Hg

Edited to add: oh btw Om also a very nice result also wel impressed bud.

Nice one HG,

What motor did you get for the drive as my rotisserie motor came in at about 30 quid and was probably the most expensive singular thing on this contraption.

The ball bearings were a tenner too but I think something cheaper would work almost as well like some nylon or ptfe sleaving.

Maybe you could stick up some pics when you get it going.

At the hemp fair last year there was a rocking tumbler affair sat in a trough of water and I was well impressed with that!!

Bu. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh yeah this thread jogged my memory - some kind fella offered to make me one of these ;)

just a gentle reminder :rofl::soap:

:smoke:

only kidding chap - in ya own time, but i had forgot till i saw this again.

:rofl:

shurrup ya girl lol

i told you i wanted the rot motor before i start. ;) and nice weather.

game on :)

i have managed to source and have in my possession another three rot motors.

i will let uk420 members have first shout. they'll be included in the next uk420 money raising auction, bound to be one soon.

right fd trich tumbler bu style will be with you shortly mate.

thanks for the excellent thread bu.

i might post a pic if its worthy of it.

:rofl:

Guest fitduck

shurrup ya girl :D

i told you i wanted the rot motor before i start. :yahoo: and nice weather.

game on lol

i have managed to source and have in my possession another three rot motors.

i will let uk420 members have first shout. they'll be included in the next uk420 money raising auction, bound to be one soon.

right fd trich tumbler bu style will be with you shortly mate.

thanks for the excellent thread bu.

i might post a pic if its worthy of it.

NICE ONE GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate, ur a star

:wink: