Trich Tumbler.

Bu

I'll be making a trich tumbler as well. :yahoo: Look for my topic on it in the next month or two.

nice one rand :skin_up:

I'll be making a trich tumbler as well. :yahoo: Look for my topic on it in the next month or two.

Good goin' bud! And yeah I'll keep me eyes open mate ',;~}~

I'd prolly have mine about finished by now but me back went out summink nasty this last few days - couldn't get outa bed for ages yesterday morning, and when I finally did it saw me crawling to the bathroom on hands and knees sobbing like a well slapped brat...

So, all I've done so far, is try and get everything together ready, but that means the house if full of MDF and plastic and heaps of tools (etc. etc.) in the meanwhile lol!

GL mate and keep an eye out for how I get on - as I said, I should end up posting a thread meself bud - could be fun if it doesn't go smoothly, in the fashion I'm used to lol!

Be well Rand ',;~}~

Edited by FlowwolF

• 1 year later...

hi bu

as an engineer by trade i salute your work,

theres alot of plannin involved in building such a work of art,

simple yet wise choices.

i been thinkin off buildin one for a while now but need to find the motor.

any ideas mate would be spiffing,

does speed matter too much? obviously it has to tumble and not stick to the sides with centrfugal force ,:yahoo:

hat off to ya mate,

well done

cheers

sy

What about a record player they normally have 2 speed setting aswell off top of head about 30spins Per min

• 3 weeks later...

What about a record player they normally have 2 speed setting aswell off top of head about 30spins Per min

mine runs at just under 4 spins per minute, any more than that apparantly and the trim will break up too quickly and come through the screen, 4 spins per min is fine, just leave it run for about 20 mins to get a nice clean result, any longer and it'll start to turn green

:bong:

Edited by leroy

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone thought of making some designs for a trich tumbler and having it 3d printed?
or at least having the parts to put together.

Also not sure how much it would cost but i'm interested.

• Like 1

A modified humidifier works well. Has everything. You only need to add the screen around the tumbler inside. Hope this helps lol I didn't read the whole post.

Used to use this in the freezer but only for a short time so as not to pulverize everything. Works pretty good in a pinch.

http://www.heimer.com/images/photographs/heating_system/furnace-humidifier-2.jpg

about 25 buck and has a collection tray even lol

Edited by gb1
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It would work :) Just don't run it to long.

The longer it gets tumbled the better chance there is to make your hash green. Personally, I don't like green in me hash eh :)

hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello uk420,

any tumblers out there???

it is definately a fine bit of kit yer man made, but after reading this thread i have to ask why they tumbled for soo long.

The original poster was doing runs of one and half hours, the next guy was running back and forward from the pub!!

that must be some very green dust they got out of their hard work.

If i was gonna tumble i would probably limit myself to a couple of minutes max...... just so you get the golden dust, and then bho the remains.

What does any one think???

I got no grow on at the moment, gonna start up soon (honest guv) and no trim/trash to use but ive got a nice tumbler in the basement,and as soon as i got the trash i will be tumbling it into stash.