Cloning - 10 Easy Steps to Successful Cuttings

Budelaire

I used to follow OT1s method and put my clones into little bags for a couple of weeks. Always a decent success rate. Since trying this way I've not lost a single clone! Thanks Bud!

• Like 1

@@Budelaire just found 15x cuttings from my current grow were all wilted and dead basically :blub: , not a cuttings man and should have revised these threads before taking them!

Put them in rockwool as that has worked for me before but they were way too wet I think :wallbash:

Anyways have you any experience taking cuts at 1 week 12/12 ?

My other issue is I've removed most of the lower shoots so finding them isn't going to be easy!

proper gutted man!

• Like 1

they can be a little tougher to crack so to spesak and look rough around the edges once finally on the mend but they come round ok eventually. it adds a few weeks, until you've got something to work with imo @@Kratos pal

Edited by Budelaire
  • 1 month later...

This is my first post on this site and would just like to say, awesome guide! 'tis only the second time I've attempted taking cuttings and with the 'deluxe method' got 100% success rate in less than 10 days. :yahoo: Cheers Bud!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I am two weeks to late for this. i brought a propagator but i hate the thing i just want to touch it all the time spraying. I am new to growing and been doing alot of research on this website and this by far the best cloning method i have ever seen, pictures and everything. Thanks alot will try this with a cheap bucket with coco jiffys as it will be a coco grow, get this perpetual ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I take cuttings and use root it coco coir plugs they seem to rot at the stem and die? Am i getting the the plugs too wet?

Im using a propagator btw in my veg room with a 250w cfl