Cloning - 10 Easy Steps to Successful Cuttings

Budelaire

Afternoon Budelaire,

Great Danger Mouse stylee guide! I have pretty good success with root riots, but like your little mini enviro.... i need to take some clones this week and will give mine a little room to grow!

chair....

• Like 4

thanks pal, just had to edit all the pics. it was riddled with spelling mistake including my avi :rofl:

i know how frustrating it can be to lose those 1st few special plants a new grower grows... :(:yinyang:

• Like 1

me too!

wouldn't mind a plate of fish n chips now either :rofl:

your avi gives me the munchies every time :yep:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

Wicked guide and great timeing foe me, took 6 cuttings the other day and lost 1 so far, But that maybe because I keep lifting the lid of the propergator. Going to take a few more tonight and wrap the propergator with the cling film, Should stop me from looking in there every few hours lol

• Like 2

Cheers Damien :D

Wicked guide and great timeing foe me, took 6 cuttings the other day and lost 1 so far, But that maybe because I keep lifting the lid of the propergator. Going to take a few more tonight and wrap the propergator with the cling film, Should stop me from looking in there every few hours lol

Thats the key my friend.

2 Weeks without any nosey parkers and they all should have roots visible and if not they will be about ready to pop out and should stay bolt upright without the lid on etc despite no visible roots as yet.

If the environment is bang on, and the genetics are enthusiastic you will get them even quicker and by the time you take them out in 14 days you should get new yellow growth visible on them were they have rooted a while ago and are growing fully again.

:yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire

:rofl:

Only trying to help mate. ;)

This is the cheap ass version.

Clonex then into just tap-water plumped Jiffy's. They are in a washing up bowl, when theres no cling film I use a Tescos bag :rofl:

gallery_61117_3171_48732.jpg

under the big lights but on the floor, bottom right, shaded by bigger plants etc and 4-5ft from the 1200w of bulbs.

gallery_61117_3938_278562.jpg

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 7

Easy peasy eh?

I'm taking 30 in 10 days or so, gonna use Rootrainers, Coco, Baby Bio rooting gel and erm.. cling film.. which I was gonna use anyway.. HONEST!! :rofl:

However now I'm not so sure about trimming the leaves, I have some 50% shade netting to put over the top so they don't burn up so I may just "leaf" them uncut now that I've seen it work for you :guitar:

:yinyang:

• Like 2