Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I went to rate your Topic 5 Stars and noticed you cant do it Twice lol

Keep up the Good work m8 :smokin:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

I went to rate your Topic 5 Stars and noticed you cant do it Twice lol

Keep up the Good work m8 :smokin:

lol thanks dude :yep:

looking sweet mate, keep it up :guitar:

cheers mate :hippy:

.:| Day #26 – 18/6 Hour Lights |:.

Things still seem to be going OK in the tent, and even though I’ve had a bit of experience with autos, the quickness of MR#2 and the +Speed is astonishing, with both showing bud sites starting to develop & pistils firing out left, right and centre and the Sweet Specials aren’t too far behind either :D

I could also have 2 different phenos of Mohan Ram, MR#1 doesn’t look as bushy as what MR#2 is developing into, who has fatter, more Indica dom leaves, in fact MR#1 looks more like the + Speed than her younger sibling and even though she’s a few days behind, they do seem to have a slightly different structure.

The + Speed also doesn’t look the prettiest, I think she may have been a little overwatered the last feed and has got a bit close to the light, doesn’t seem to be doing her much harm though as growth wise, she has seen the most in height, growing 11 cm’s in 3 days, SS#2 who showed the least growth height wise at just 4cm’s showed the most growth in leaf span at 9cm’s in 3 days.

Feed is still just water with a drop of PM Bio-Silicon, but I think I might introduce the nutes next feed, like my last grow, I’ll probably start with a touch of Grow, then switch to Bloom.

Temps have dropped a touch with them hovering around 22/23c during lights on and dropping to 16c lights off, also the humidity has shown an expected increase both during lights on and off.

And finally, the extraction is now on 24/7, it was only on during lights on, but yesterday, during lights out, I noticed a subtle sweet smell of fresh canna so that got immediately switched over and hopefully a sign of things to come :yahoo:

Now all the formalities are out of the way here’s the summary...

.:| Environment |:.

• Max Temp: 23c
  • Min Temp: 16c
  • Max Humidity: 60%
  • Min Humidity: 33%
  • Distance of Light From Tallest Plant: 30cm (12”) aprrox

.:| Feeding |:.

• Nutes: None
  • Beneficials: 1ml per 2litre PM Bio-Silicon
  • Volume Of Feed: 1.5 litres per plant
  • Frequency Of Feed: Once every 3 days

.:| Plant Heights From Top Of Pot |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 29cm // 8cm growth in 3 days
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 21cm // 5cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 30cm // 8cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 18cm // 7cm growth in 3 days
  • + Speed Auto: 33cm // 11cm growth in 3 days

.:| Width (Leaf Span) Of Plant |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 36cm // 8cm growth in 3 days
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 39cm // 9cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 29cm // 4cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 33cm // 6cm growth in 3 days
  • + Speed Auto: 28cm // 4cm growth in 3 days

And now here’s some pics...

gallery_57657_3504_39589.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_11271.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_5580.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_126648.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_116052.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_72913.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_79148.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_21742.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_17841.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_9415.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_24373.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_59336.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_42157.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_59951.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_74299.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_68250.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_46241.jpg

Until next time, keep it green :hippy:

• Like 3

Nice diary mate, some lovely pics of your plants and some good info. Looking forward to seeing some of them buds grow ;)

Cheers mate and your not the only one lol

Very nice serpent totally made me jealous buddy looking great! Keep up the good work

Thanks man and I read about your, how can I put this, set back, so I hope everything sorts itself out :yep:

Always an education popping in here mate, really like the style of your diary :smokin:

Cheers bod and pop by anytime you want :D

Nice fat stems going on there serp mate, them Sweet Specials aint hanging about are they.?? nice work man :yep:

ATB fella

Thanks mate, although I'm more surprised at the quickness of the Mohan Ram, but who cares which is quickest as long as there's some fine bud at the end of it :D

• Like 1

yea thats it mate, they have a nice shine to them aswell them Moham Ram's dont they..? ahh im sure there will be plenty of fine bud in here in a few weeks time :yes:

:bong:

• Like 1

yea thats it mate, they have a nice shine to them aswell them Moham Ram's dont they..? ahh im sure there will be plenty of fine bud in here in a few weeks time :yes:

:bong:

Considering the slow start, yeah I'm really chuffed with them both and here's hoping there will be plenty of bud :D

First class diary mate, I thought Id posted here but must of messed up somewhere, looking top notch

bill

Cheers Bill and yeah is real easy to miss diary updates as there's some quality attempts this year!

Lovely diary Serpent :yep:

Puts the rest of us to shame....

especially if we've not done one yet :eek:

lol thanks mate, now stop reading other peoples diaries and get your own started :D

Looking good man, I can't wait to pop my Autos (or at least try :rofl:), plenty of time yet though.

The Mohan's look especially sweet Serps. :king:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2