Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

Looking nice despite the brown marks, its weird but i have very similar brown rusty marks on my Sweet Special#1 leaves, none of the others are affected though. It was suggested to me that the soil culd be a bit hot for them although i must admit it does not like nute-burn to me, Like yourself i plan to just ride it out and see what happens. :lucky:

All the best, stop by soon. :yep:

Thanks Amnesia, the severity of mine was due to letting them dry out, but yeah, the Sweet Specials were also showing signs of rust spots, like the advice you got, I put it down to the soil being a little hot, your using PM soil as well aren't you? Auto's can be a touch nute sensitive and I have had it happen in the past, but there hardy plants and seemed to ride through it, part of me is thinking of switching back to using seedling compost in future grows, don't know yet.

Keep it green :hippy:

i really wish i had the time and patience to do charts n shizzle but ill leave it to you as thats pretty impressive ..glad the plants have ridden through their rusty phase ,id be inclined to remove them and see if the rusting affects the next set of leaves ..but it doesnt look like they are ..cant wait to see how your mohan ram comes out as i got me one of those and it seems uber squat .

• Like 1

Diaries looking good mate, nice to see the plants are looking much better, on their way now. :)

:hippy:

Cheers ska and yeah there looking much happier now :D

i really wish i had the time and patience to do charts n shizzle but ill leave it to you as thats pretty impressive ..glad the plants have ridden through their rusty phase ,id be inclined to remove them and see if the rusting affects the next set of leaves ..but it doesnt look like they are ..cant wait to see how your mohan ram comes out as i got me one of those and it seems uber squat .

Cheers Dawg :smokin: Yeah the rust spots doesn't look like it's spreading, I was in 2 minds whether to cut them off, but decided to leave them, I'll see what there like in a day or 2 as the scissors might come out :stoned:

Nice Work Seprent mate, all new growth is looking really healthy there man :yep:

Keep up the good work :bong:

Cheers dude and yeah I'm quite happy with how new growth is going since being potted up

So these sweet seeds 3rd gen are gunna be released when exactly? any date been given?

3weeks ago dude or round about that mark lol

Serpent they looking good and gettin few idears for my guide looking good so far all the best

Spliff

• Like 1

Right impressed by your dedication to your diary man :yep: very detailed and good info for loons like me who are just going to be trying some auto's

:toot:

• Like 1

charts an' all..nothing escapes the eye of the serpent..

lovin' that last pic (#74 ?) of all the girls from a bit above..gives a nice idea of them..those Mohams do look nice and squat..

top stuff dude..touchy girls the specials it seems.. :yep:

• Like 1

Guest funkfarmer(sb)

Dude what a brilliant diary...it's easy to see you have made real effort with the photos and presentation...nice job,you put my lazy effort at a sweetseeds diary to shame..

I hope they do well for you,I was intending to do my sweet autos outdoors (I have 3 mohams and 6 green poison),but some things I have read on these boards and others recently have made me look at autos in a slightly different way(when you consider the amount of 'flowering hours' that these plants get on a 20/4 cycle compared to a normal photoperiod variety then it does seems to make sense they ought to be more productive)So all that said I will start my sweet autos around 2 weeks before I intend harvesting the existing photoperiod plants,and do them indoors.I actually popped my head in here to see what pot sizes you were using,and I see its 6.5..I may well use slightly larger pots but i have a little more bloom space..

lol

anyway not trying to hijack your diary with all my BS,you know what stoners are like with tangents.....

• Like 1

Right impressed by your dedication to your diary man :yep: very detailed and good info for loons like me who are just going to be trying some auto's

:toot:

Cheers Bod and good luck with your autos when you get them started :yep:

charts an' all..nothing escapes the eye of the serpent..

lovin' that last pic (#74 ?) of all the girls from a bit above..gives a nice idea of them..those Mohams do look nice and squat..

top stuff dude..touchy girls the specials it seems.. :yep:

lol thanks mate and yeah, they did seem a bit sensitive in the early days, when I looked on them last night, they were coming on great guns :guitar:

Dude what a brilliant diary...it's easy to see you have made real effort with the photos and presentation...nice job,you put my lazy effort at a sweetseeds diary to shame..

I hope they do well for you,I was intending to do my sweet autos outdoors (I have 3 mohams and 6 green poison),but some things I have read on these boards and others recently have made me look at autos in a slightly different way(when you consider the amount of 'flowering hours' that these plants get on a 20/4 cycle compared to a normal photoperiod variety then it does seems to make sense they ought to be more productive)So all that said I will start my sweet autos around 2 weeks before I intend harvesting the existing photoperiod plants,and do them indoors.I actually popped my head in here to see what pot sizes you were using,and I see its 6.5..I may well use slightly larger pots but i have a little more bloom space..

lol

anyway not trying to hijack your diary with all my BS,you know what stoners are like with tangents.....

Thanks FF, good luck with your autos and I've been really happy with growing them in doors, and yeah, if you have the room, use bigger than 6.5 ltr final pots, in fact use the biggest final pots you can comfortably fit in your space

.:| Day #23 – 18/6 Hour Lights |:.

It’s now Sat 11th February 2012 which is Day 23.

I’m really happy with the way things are now going, I decided to cut off the worst of the dying leaves which didn’t seem to affect them much as they’ve had a growth spurt in the last 4 days but it certainly makes them a look a lot prettier :D

All 5 plants, including the MR#2, are now showing signs of roots coming out of the bottom of the pots, so it looks like they’ve settled in to their new home. The growth stats have also been quite interesting with MR#1 showing the most height wise at 10.5cm’s in 4 days and SS#2 showing the most growth for the leaf span at 7cm’s but she only had 5cm growth in height, which was just 0.5 cm more than MR#2, which is a few days behind.

MR#2 is now also showing preflowers :yahoo: but she does have some beige spots on her leaves :wassnnme: don’t think it’s anything to worry about, as I think it’s been caused by spots of water that have been spilt when feeding, not 100% sure, but doesn’t seem to be affecting new growth.

They are also starting to smell of fresh sweet canna, it’s just ever so slightly and it was most noticeable on MR#1 which took me a bit by surprise when I took them out of the tent to photograph.

Feed wise is just water with a drop of Bio-Silicon, be a few more days yet before I start any nutes, and temps have dropped a little which are now hovering between 16c - 24c with the RH being between 28% - 52%.

Nothing else to report so here’s the summary...

.:| Environment |:.

• Max Temp: 24c
  • Min Temp: 16c
  • Max Humidity: 52%
  • Min Humidity: 28%
  • Distance of Light From Plants: 35cm (14”) aprrox

.:| Feeding |:.

• Nutes: None
  • Beneficials: 1ml per 2litre PM Bio-Silicon
  • Volume Of Feed: 1.5 litres per plant
  • Frequency Of Feed: Once every 4 days

.:| Plant Heights From Top Of Pot |:.