Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

I forgot to add that I'm glad to hear your new germination technique worked out fine Serpent. You gonna be sticking with this one? Any idea why the last attempt went wrong?

So these sweet seeds 3rd gen are gunna be released when exactly? any date been given?

Have you tried Attitude or Sweet Seeds..?

Edited by T-800
  • Like 1

nice setup mate i chose 2 of them strains so this will be interesting for me and i use the same food and stuff best of luck with them

C

Cheers Chemist and good luck with yours when you get it going :yep:

Good luck mate

Thanks for the continued blazer :hippy:

Nice close up shots man, nice wee intro too!

Good luck

Cheers for swinging by dude :D

Nice start to the new 3rd Generation Auto's diary Serpent, i'm looking forward to this one as you are just in front of me. My diary will also be up and running in the coming days.

Congratulations on the four coming through and i'm sure the last one is not far behind.

I'm glad you are in ahead of me as i may need some help along the way because this will only be my second grow with auto's and i know you always do a good job with them.

All the best.

Cheers Amnesia and yeah ask away, don't know if I'll be able to answer all questions, but I'll do my best if problems arise (which I;m sure they won't!), but seriously, from experience, they grow themselves, just need not to over feed them as it's easy to do.

Good luck when you get going :yep:

Good stuff Serps.

Cheers bud :yep:

Lovely start mate. Good luck with these new ones. Sweet Special sound amazing.

Cheers

Thanks HH and yeah, it sounds a belter doesn't it.

Lovely pics as usual Serpent!!

Will be nice to see 1. how these new strains deliver (and no doubt they will) 2. How they smoke compared to previous Autos...

ATB Mate and hope you don't mind me grabbing a beanbag for the grow

Astro

Cheers Astro and yeah, I'm curious to know how they'll compare :smoke: and yeah, grab a bean bag man and they'll be some Black Jack to smoke very soon :D

Will be following this with great interest. Best of luck Serpent although I'm sure you've got it on lock.

Thanks T, although you can always get dealt a curve ball to put you off, so we'll see :D

Hey Serpent off to a flying start!

I shall be cracking some auto's for the first time very soon and have the same as you apart from the speed + as I opted for Green poison.

Will keep popping in.

All the best.

Thanks and good luck Atomic, and yeh we were in a bit of a dilema between the +Speed, Green Posion, Sweet Skunk and Sweet Cheese, opted for the + Speed as it says it's a 7 weeker so we'll see.

So these sweet seeds 3rd gen are gunna be released when exactly? any date been given?

As T-800 said, you can get 'em direct from Sweet Seeds and Attitude also now have them in stock.

hope they turn out great . ive got my third gen seeds to try aswell

Thansk smokie and good luck cracking your beans :yep:

.:| Day #4 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

It’s now Mon 23rd January 2012 which is Day 4.

Just a quick update as Mohan Ram #2 has decided to join the party 3 days after the others as she was showing her little head this morning, it’s still early days for her yet, but I just hope I can keep her alive and she continues to grow, so that's now 5 out of 5 and 100% germ rate :yahoo: And here’s a couple of pics.

gallery_57657_3504_39042.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_38090.jpg

Keep it green :hippy:

Edited by Serpent

What type of camera are you using to take these macro shots Serpent? I like how clear theyare, my cams ok but I struggle to get within 6cm! pisses me off :rofl:

I've been eyeing up these 3rd gen auto's myself so I'll be a regular in here if thats ok :bong:

Guest ronnietherocket

guna look forward to following this diary, great pictures and detailed info and regular updates. Keep the great work up serpent.

What type of camera are you using to take these macro shots Serpent? I like how clear theyare, my cams ok but I struggle to get within 6cm! pisses me off :rofl:

I've been eyeing up these 3rd gen auto's myself so I'll be a regular in here if thats ok :bong:

Pull up a beanbag mate and make yourself at home :D

It's nothing too special, Canon 400D with a macro adaptor

guna look forward to following this diary, great pictures and detailed info and regular updates. Keep the great work up serpent.

Cheers ronnie and swing by anytime :yep:

• Like 1

sweet seeds should buy this and a few other diaries and publish them as their ultimate how to grow book ..

awesome start ,ive not had my mohan ram autos germ yet ..looking very much like a no show ..so ill go for the auto special thingies .

• Like 1

Guest ronnietherocket

hey serpent, do you swear by plant magic soil? Have you tried other soils like coco. Also do you stick with 6.5 litre pots or have you gone bigger and seen much of a difference in yeild?

• Like 1

sweet seeds should buy this and a few other diaries and publish them as their ultimate how to grow book ..

awesome start ,ive not had my mohan ram autos germ yet ..looking very much like a no show ..so ill go for the auto special thingies .

lol now I know your taking the piss, but thanks mate :D

Hang in there with your Mohan Ram's as my 2nd did eventually germ and the other has been a little slower than the rest, but I have to say, my Sweet Special's are proper going for it at the moment.

Take it easy mate and hope you and the family vince are keeping well :hippy:

hey serpent, do you swear by plant magic soil? Have you tried other soils like coco. Also do you stick with 6.5 litre pots or have you gone bigger and seen much of a difference in yeild?

I guess I do, I have used BioBizz All Mix for a grow, but used PM nutes with it and switched to PM soil the next grow and been using it since, and no, never tried coco, and don't think I will as I love the simplicity of growing in soil with the PM nutes, 1 bottle for veg (which doesn't get used much with autos), 1 bottle for flowering & no mixing of nutes required :D

I've only finished them in square 6.5 ltr and round 7 ltr pots, but didn't find a great difference in yield, plus I can fit 5 plants in my tent with 6.5 ltr and only 4 with 7 ltr

Hope that helps :yep:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking Forward to this One Serpent :yep:

Getting the New Auto's myself..... Sometime soon I think :unsure:

Very Interested to see how these New Strains Turn out

All the Best With Them :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey serp,

only just seen this, mind if i stick the ketle on, any jammy dodgers?

Good news on the last one popping up to say hello, good luck for the comp dude, i'll be keeping an eye on how things are going.

we need some music though dude, get something on loud :guitar:

• Like 1

Looking Forward to this One Serpent :yep:

Getting the New Auto's myself..... Sometime soon I think :unsure:

Very Interested to see how these New Strains Turn out

All the Best With Them :yinyang:

Cheers NJD and yeah I'm really curious to see how these grow and fingers crossed you get yours soon :D

Hey serp,

only just seen this, mind if i stick the ketle on, any jammy dodgers?

Good news on the last one popping up to say hello, good luck for the comp dude, i'll be keeping an eye on how things are going.

we need some music though dude, get something on loud :guitar:

Hey Cursed, make yourself at home mate, grab some Black Jack from the jar and I'm sure there's some biccies around somewhere :D

And yeah, I'll have to add some tunes, been a bit slack on that front :guitar:

Did you say that the kettle's on? Coffee, no sugar. Hob nobs. AND GET SOME TUNES ON mucker.

All the best my friend.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1