Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

Aha! At it again already Serp!

i have to say your diarys get more and more comprehensive and informative every time! keep up the good work sir!

Ill be watching those sweet specials closely as i have a pack on stand by!

All the best bud :)

• Like 1

Guest kushadelic2010

Excellent.. iv been looking forward to seeing how this 3rd generation of autos does before actually ordering. invaluable info, please keep it coming.. peace!!!!

• Like 1

hey serprent, what ph water do you use, around 6.2?

Serps is growing I soil so I'm pretty sure he doesn't ph his water.

Correct me if I'm wrong dude.

• Like 1

Guest kushadelic2010

iv just started 1 bean off as a small experiment until i get my PROPER setup back in action in the next few weeks. for post germ lighting would u recommend 18/6 or the full 24? just wondering, like. thanks for any useful comments/info. :smug::guitar::smoke::wallbash:

• Like 1

No idea, don't check, so what ever it comes out of the tap as :stoned:

Aha! At it again already Serp!

i have to say your diarys get more and more comprehensive and informative every time! keep up the good work sir!

Ill be watching those sweet specials closely as i have a pack on stand by!

All the best bud :)

Cheers Buggsy and yeah they immediately caught my eye when the new strains were announced :D

Excellent.. iv been looking forward to seeing how this 3rd generation of autos does before actually ordering. invaluable info, please keep it coming.. peace!!!!

I'll do my best :D

Serps is growing I soil so I'm pretty sure he doesn't ph his water.

Correct me if I'm wrong dude.

Your totally right, never bothered :smokin:

iv just started 1 bean off as a small experiment until i get my PROPER setup back in action in the next few weeks. for post germ lighting would u recommend 18/6 or the full 24? just wondering, like. thanks for any useful comments/info. :smug::guitar::smoke::wallbash:

24 hour once they've cracked & good luck :yep:

Guest ronnietherocket

hey serp, so you get the water from the tap, do you leave it to get to room temperature before watering or do you just go from tap straight to the plants? Thanks.

I let it stand, usually have 2 or 3 five litre bottles I rotate, when one is empty, fill it and use one that's been standing

• Like 2

Flying along already Mr Serpent!!!

is that little crystals starting to form on the leaves already at day 9 ?????

or have i been smoking far too much again !!!!!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Flying along already Mr Serpent!!!

is that little crystals starting to form on the leaves already at day 9 ?????

or have i been smoking far too much again !!!!!

:yinyang:

Cheers blazer :yep: and yeah I think you've been smoking too much as I think it's just the texture of the leaf, they do look like crystals though :hippy:

• Like 1

.:| Day #12 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

It’s now Tues 31st January 2012 which is Day 12.

Time for another update, all’s going pretty well as we approach potting up time, ideally I’d liked to have done them around now, but as my current crop is drying in the tent, they’ll have to stay in the microbox a little bit longer.

Plants overall are looking pretty healthy, they’re all at their 4th node with the exception of MR#2 which is at her 2nd. That said, SS#1 & SS#2 have a few rust spots on a couple of their leaves, I think the soil has been a touch too hot for them, or with their growth spurts they got a little too close to the light, I’m not too worried about it as new growth is looking good, and I had a similar thing happen in my last grow, but it didn’t do them much, if any, harm.

MR #2 is also steadily growing, along with a foreign body in the soil which has now been removed - see photos! She got off to a slow start and isn’t growing the quickest out of the bunch as for her age she seems a touch behind where the others were, but she’s holding on in there and may just surprise us :D

Feed wise is still on just tap water which has been allowed to stand, but is being poured into all plants now until there is a small amount of run off which is usually daily. Temp wise it hasn’t been too bad hovering around 24-26c, although humidity is a touch low between 34-38%.

I think that’s everything so here’s the summary…

.:| Environment |:.

• Max Temp: 26c
  • Min Temp: 24c
  • Max Humidity: 38%
  • Min Humidity: 34%
  • Distance of Light From Plants: Approx 6-10cm

.:| Feeding |:.

• Nutes: None
  • Beneficials: None
  • Volume Of Feed: Gently poured until run off - around 100-200ml
  • Frequency Of Feed: Once a day

.:| Plant Heights From Top Of Pot |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 8cm // 1.5cm growth in 3 days
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 6cm // 1cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 5.5 // 2cm growth in 3 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 3cm // 1cm growth in 3 days
  • + Speed Auto: 6cm // 1.5cm growth in 3 days

.:| Width (Leaf Span) Of Plant |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 15.5cm
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 15cm
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 14cm
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 8cm
  • + Speed Auto: 14.5cm

Now here’s some pics from earlier today…

gallery_57657_3504_107177.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_159133.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_63989.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_82027.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_6603.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_136129.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_5904.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_19477.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_22490.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_118879.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_124389.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_16997.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_136704.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_6887.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_54994.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_98669.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_70416.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and keep it green :hippy:

• Like 5

all these wonderful diaries showing what is quintessentially a professional guide to growing autos ...makes me want to give up ..i wont ..but i envy all of you who have the time and diligence to keep clean grow rooms .fantastic diary again serpent seriously this year sweet seeds should publish the top 5 diaries from here ,yours being one of them .

• Like 1

Wow Serpent!

A great diary so far, as usual :)

Loving all about it and I'm very curious about this new 3rd Generation Autos, so I'll keep passing by :yep: Keep it up because it is top quality work, no doubt about that :yes:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

all these wonderful diaries showing what is quintessentially a professional guide to growing autos ...makes me want to give up ..i wont ..but i envy all of you who have the time and diligence to keep clean grow rooms .fantastic diary again serpent seriously this year sweet seeds should publish the top 5 diaries from here ,yours being one of them .

Wow, thanks vince, and don't you ever give up, your diaries are always a great read :yep:

Great start dude :guitar:

Cheers ska :hippy:

Wow Serpent!

A great diary so far, as usual :)

Loving all about it and I'm very curious about this new 3rd Generation Autos, so I'll keep passing by :yep: Keep it up because it is top quality work, no doubt about that :yes:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks for swinging by Tommy and the kind words, I think these 3rd gen autos are getting quite a bit of interest, so lets hope I can do them justice!

★Serpent★

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

:lucky:2 Nominations for Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month:lucky:

Congratulations and good luck!

:yep:

|tommy_g|

Woohoo, thanks again Tommy :D