Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

Easy Serpent, I'm had to go for the scrog I'm afraid dude, but I think this month is yours.

:guitar:

e2a: :doh: I forgot to ask how Sweet Special is coming along? I'm about to plant my Autos and I think if yours and Amnesias' don't start flowering soon I'm only going to plant one of them.

:hippy:

Hey ska, just posted an update, SS#2 isn't flowering yet, SS#1 is but she's a bit behind the others.

• Like 1

Looking good serpent mate :)

:bong:

Cheers for the continued support mate :yep:

Thats cool bud :yep:

Nice update there man, I think i may have a ''special'' Sweet Special too, it's looking suspiciously like your's and Amnesia's with her sister leaving her behind on the budding up front aswell... definitely a head scratcher :unsure:

ATB fella

• Like 1

Just had a look and it might be the case, like I said in my reply, sit night for the next few days as you'll probably know for sure then

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Hehehe...

Having the Speed Devil genes I'm not surprised some leaves may look strange or somewhat ugly...

usually it's just the looks and it doesn't affect the final quality and production. I hope this is the case.

Keep up the great work Serpent :yep: Sweet regards,

tommy

i beg to differ on this 1,not being a prick or giving attitude by the way, just being vigilant and honest good luck serp :smokin:

Hehehe...

Having the Speed Devil genes I'm not surprised some leaves may look strange or somewhat ugly...

usually it's just the looks and it doesn't affect the final quality and production. I hope this is the case.

Keep up the great work Serpent :yep: Sweet regards,

tommy

i beg to differ on this 1,not being a prick or giving attitude by the way, just being vigilant and honest good luck serp :smokin:

She's not the prettiest of plants, but she's putting on weight & I've compared her to past Speed Devil's I've grown and there are similarities, I guess I just need to keep an eye on her, not that I wouldn't anyway, and we'll she how she goes :D

Very best of luck this month Serps ;)

Thanks Bud mate and thanks for the vote as well :yep:

That Snake

A follow luxury, yes sir, no doubt deserved the nomination and if you do not take the prize will soon be ...

By the way I have put the car io 3 ° generates and yours are expectaculares colleague, I see you work with more litraje potted soil and therefore ...

Around and left the link step of putting more I go to. Do mu heavy jejej

I'll stop by here and go have these Cars ...

Greetings Snake.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Great growing man,the more i`m reading bout these autos the more i`m thinking of having a crack at `em.

Strange turnout with the Specials as it seems this isn`t an isolated incident,only time will tell eh?

Gonna deffo be starting up again(Crown Court caser result permitting)with 250w to begin so stuck like shit to a blanket with yer efforts and skills.

Cheers man and keep up the excellent work................B

• Like 1

That Snake

A follow luxury, yes sir, no doubt deserved the nomination and if you do not take the prize will soon be ...

By the way I have put the car io 3 ° generates and yours are expectaculares colleague, I see you work with more litraje potted soil and therefore ...

Around and left the link step of putting more I go to. Do mu heavy jejej

I'll stop by here and go have these Cars ...

Greetings Snake.

:skin_up:

Thanks for swining by dude and I should pop over to the Spannish forum to see what our gow cousins are up to :yep:

Great growing man,the more i`m reading bout these autos the more i`m thinking of having a crack at `em.

Strange turnout with the Specials as it seems this isn`t an isolated incident,only time will tell eh?

Gonna deffo be starting up again(Crown Court caser result permitting)with 250w to begin so stuck like shit to a blanket with yer efforts and skills.

Cheers man and keep up the excellent work................B

Cheers Bibs, and yeah in 2012, auto's aren't to be laughed at anymore, and good luck with the court case, may the canna gods be with you :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi serp, great job ya doing m8 shame about the 1 that dont want to flower yet, but am sure she will do as soon as it goe's 12/12, all the bestwith them man and good look with the comp. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi serp, great job ya doing m8 shame about the 1 that dont want to flower yet, but am sure she will do as soon as it goe's 12/12, all the bestwith them man and good look with the comp. Nelly :skin_up:

Cheers Nelly and yeah SS#2 is a bit frustrating as I'm split what to do with her, on one hand it would be interesting to see how she flowers, on the other, it would be nice for the others to fill that space, decisions decisons :wassnnme:

Hi there Serpent, as you know my both of my Sweet specials are still not autoflowering at Day 37 so decided to put all my autos on 12/12 even though the four other autos are performing normally which was a hard decision to make, so i know how you feel about your SS#2.

All happy in here, SS#1 looks great and with lovely buds already so no problems there mate. The Moham Rams look super and very advanced especially MR#1. :wub:

A well deserved nomination for you yet again :sweaty: and of course my vote went to you mate. Last time i looked were were rightly in the lead and i really hope you win this month as it is long overdue. :lucky:

All the best anyhow, and i'm sure you will work out something with SS#2. They do look lovely though eh? You can see the potential with all those bud sites and looks just like her gorgeous sister just a lack of buds in the comparison pics.

Hi there Serpent, as you know my both of my Sweet specials are still not autoflowering at Day 37 so decided to put all my autos on 12/12 even though the four other autos are performing normally which was a hard decision to make, so i know how you feel about your SS#2.

All happy in here, SS#1 looks great and with lovely buds already so no problems there mate. The Moham Rams look super and very advanced especially MR#1. :wub:

A well deserved nomination for you yet again :sweaty: and of course my vote went to you mate. Last time i looked were were rightly in the lead and i really hope you win this month as it is long overdue. :lucky:

All the best anyhow, and i'm sure you will work out something with SS#2. They do look lovely though eh? You can see the potential with all those bud sites and looks just like her gorgeous sister just a lack of buds in the comparison pics.

I bet it was a tough decision, be interesting to see how it pans out though, good luck and I'll swing by your diary soon!

Thanks as well for the vote :D

Thanx for the reply man. I just germinated 4 in my spongpots and put them directly in the big pot. And all of them germinated, so good omen!? And they love the 600watt MH and are growing as fast as i never seen a plant growing before. That bud/leaf ratio on your pics looks nice man. Taking Critical Mass for a cross was a good choice, well done Sweet Seeds, well done :). Was that a Big Budda Critical? Greetings Peet

• Like 1